Monday, March 9, 2015

Be strong and courageous as God has your backs!

Be strong and courageous as God has your backs!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
7 Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him: 8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the Lord our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah. (2 Chronicles 32:7-8 KJV) ~9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. (2 Corinthians 12:9 KJV)~ 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began (2 Timothy 1:9 KJV)

~OH SWEET DADDY GOD, THANK YOU FOR YOUR ABUNDANT GRACE IN MY LIFE AT THIS MOMENT AS YOU ARE REMINDING ME NOT TO BE AFRAID OF YOUR ADVERSARY, THE DEVIL, WHEN HE COMES AGAINST ME LIKE A FLOOD. THAT IT IS YOUR SPIRIT, LORD DADDY, WHICH LIFTS UP A STANDARD AGAINST HIM, THEREFORE, I AM ENCOURAGED TODAY KNOWING THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY BACK AS YOU, SWEET DADDY GOD, ARE BEFORE ME, THEN WHO CAN TRULY BE AGAINST ME AS I AM IN THIS WORLD BUT NOT OF THE WORLD?  JESUS, JESUS, JESUS IS THE ONLY NAME I KNOW TO SAY AT THIS MOMENT WHERE THE DEVIL MUST FLEE AT THE MENTION OF YOUR NAME…THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD, JESUS, THAT IT AUTOMATICALLY CANCELS ANY ASSIGNMENT OF THE ENEMY AGAINST ME BECAUSE IT IS ONLY IN YOU THAT I HAVE TOTAL VICTORY FOR MY LIFE~ TODAY, I GIVE EVERY WORD OF THIS DECLARATION TO ALL THESE PRECIOUS READERS AS YOU CONTINUE SMILING UPON THEM …I SPEAK GRACE, HONOR, AND FAVOR IN EVERY AREA OF THEIR LIVES AS THEY GO OUT AND SERVE YOU IN ALL THESE PEOPLE DO! THANK YOU, JESUS, AMEN!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive