Friday, March 13, 2015

You Are My Everything, Lord Daddy and Jesus!

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING, LORD DADDY AND JESUS!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28 KJV ~29 For thou art my lamp, O Lord: and the Lord will lighten my darkness. 30 For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall. 31 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.47 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore. (2 Samuel 22:29-31, 47, 51 KJV)

~THANK YOU DADDY GOD, AS IT IS STATED IN YOUR WORD ALONE, YOU ARE MY ROCK AND MY SALVATION INTO WHERE I CAN FIND SHELTER FROM A STORM…AT THIS MOMENT, I FEEL SO SAFE AND PROTECTED TO WHERE I WORRY NOT BECAUSE YOU, MY LORD DADDY, ARE TAKING THE BURDENS FROM MY SHOULDERS AND CASTING THEM AWAY FROM ME AS I AM GIVING MYSELF TO YOU IN JUST TOTAL WORSHIP….AT THIS MOMENT, I AM JUST SMILING AND CLOSING MY EYES JUST THINKING ONLY OF YOU, MY SWEET LORD JESUS, BECAUSE YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND TO ME AS YOU ARE LOVING ME AT THIS MOMENT…I LIFT UP MY HANDS TO YOU AND SING THESE WORDS TODAY, “HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH…YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED AS I EXALT YOU AT THIS MOMENT…YOU ALONE LORD ARE MY PROTECTOR, MY PROVIDER, MY PEACE, MYHEALER, MY SAVIOR, MY DELIVERER, MY FRIEND, IN ESSENCE, YOU ARE EVERYTING I NEED AT THIS MOMENT…AS I TRULY EXALT YOU ABOVE ALL.” I THANK YOU, LORD DADDY, FOR BEING MY EVERYTHING TODAY AND ALWAYS. ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive