Sunday, March 29, 2015

God will never depart from me as long as I stay in His living word!

God will never depart from me as long as I stay in His living word!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them. 7 Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest. 8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. (Joshua 1:6-9 KJV)
~OH DADDY GOD, THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME TO ALWAYS STAY IN YOUR WORD BECAUSE IT IS WHERE I REALLY GET TO KNOW THAT INDEED YOU ARE THE LORD ALMIGHTY AND MY SWEET PERSONAL ABBA FATHER…THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR ALWAYS GIVING ME YOUR SWEET LOVE WITH WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT IN REMINDING ME OF WHO I AM IN YOU…THE WORDS THAT ARE IN MY SPIRIT TO TELL PEOPLE WHEN THEY ASK WHO I AM IN YOU, “ I AM THE RIGHTEOUS OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS BECAUSE HE SHED HIS BLOOD FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF THE SINS I ONCE COMMITTED. THEREFORE, IT WAS BY THE SHEDDING OF HIS BLOOD THAT SET ME FREE FROM ALL THE FILTH OF THIS WORLD. NOW, IT IS ONLY THROUGH JESUS THAT I AM MADE PERFECT IN HIS SALVATION.  AS HE CAME INTO THE WORLD, THAT  IT MIGHT BE SAVED THROUGH HIM.” THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS JESUS FOR MAKING ME RIGHTEOUS THROUGH YOU…I AM TOTALLY ENCOURAGED TODAY IN KNOWING THAT YOU WILL NEVER DEPART FROM ME JUST AS LONG AS I STAY IN YOUR WORD, THE BIBLE AS THIS WORD REMINDS ME OF WHO I AM IN YOU PLUS WHAT MY LIFE IS ABOUT…AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME THROUGH YOUR WORD HOW TO BE MORE LIKE YOU AND FOR GIVING ME THE WEAPONS I NEED TO FIGHT AGAINST THE DEVIL, OUR ADVERSARY…THANK YOU, FOR THE BREAST PLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE SHIELD OF FAITH TO QUENCH THE FIERY DARTS OF THE EVIL ONE, THE HELMET OF SALVATION, THE FEET SHOD WITH PEACE,THE BELT OF TRUTH, AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL WHICH IS THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT OR THE WORD OF GOD IN THE BIBLE, WHERE IT IS THROUGH YOU, HOLY SPIRIT, WHERE THE WRITTEN WORD BECOMES THE LIVING WORD BECAUSE YOUR SPIRIT IS LIFE…THEREFORE, THE WORDS THAT YOU SPEAK ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE…  In Jesus, amen!


No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive