Monday, March 2, 2015

Thank You for loving me to give Your life for me, Jesus!

Thank You for loving me to give Your life for me, Jesus!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined. (Job 23:10-11 KJV) ~O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth. 2 For thou hast made of a city an heap; of a defenced city a ruin: a palace of strangers to be no city; it shall never be built. 3 Therefore shall the strong people glorify thee, the city of the terrible nations shall fear thee. 4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall. (Isaiah 25:1-4 KJV)

~JESUS IS THE ONLY NAME I CAN SAY TO YOU THIS MORNING BECAUSE I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU LIVING IN ME IS BETTER THAN YOU DWELLING IN THE WORLD…ALSO, MY INNERMOST SPIRIT MAN FEELS VERY EMPTY WITHOUT YOU AS IF I AM JUST EXISTING WHICH IS VERY SIMILAR TO A ROBOT TAKING ORDERS. HOWEVER, MY SWEET DADDY GOD, YOU ARE LIFE TO ME RIGHT NOW AS YOU ARE GIVING ME SUCH SWEET AND PURE LOVE TO WHERE I ONLY WANT TO BE WITH YOU AS THE THINGS OF THIS PLACE ARE NOT IMPORTANT AT THE MOMENT…JESUS, YOU ARE MY HEART AS THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR ME IS SO DEEP TO WHERE YOU DIED FOR ME ON THAT CROSS, SO THAT I CAN HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE…FOR IT WAS THE WILL OF YOUR FATHER THAT YOU CAME INTO THIS WORLD THAT IT MIGHT BE SAVED THROUGH YOU…OH MY PRECIOUS DADDY, I AM SO FILLED WITH SUCH OVER WHELMING EMOTION TO WHERE I WANT TO CRY BECAUSE OF THE LOVE YOU HAVE FOR ME THAT YOU SENT YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON TO SAVE MY SOUL. HONESTLY, I DO NOT KNOW HOW CAN I EVER THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME? PLEASE DADDY GOD DO NOT EVER LET ME TAKE FOR GRANTED WHAT YOUR SON DID FOR ME BECAUSE IT TRULY CONVINCES  ME THAT YOUR SON, JESUS, REALLY LOVED ME TO THE POINT OF HIM GIVING HIS LIFE FOR ME AS I ONCE WONDERED IN MY THOUGHTS LONG AGO, “WHO REALLY LOVES ME?” WELL, THE ANSWER IS YOU, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD AND JESUS, TO STEP OUT OF ETERNITY AND INTO TIME TO SAVE ME. THEREFORE, THANK YOU, JESUS, AND SWEET DADDY GOD FOR CONSIDERING ME WORTHY OF YOUR LOVE! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive