Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Answers Come When We Worship The Lord!

Answers Come When We Worship The Lord!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
8. And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshipped. 9 And he said, If now I have found grace in thy sight, O Lord, let my Lord, I pray thee, go among us; for it is a stiffnecked people; and pardon our iniquity and our sin, and take us for thine inheritance. 10 And he said, Behold, I make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou art shall see the work of the Lord: for it is a terrible thing that I will do with thee. 11 Observe thou that which I command thee this day: behold, I drive out before thee the Amorite, and the Canaanite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and the Hivite, and the Jebusite.12 Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee: 13 But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves: 14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God: (Exodus 34:8-14 KJV)
~DADDY GOD, IT IS SO AMAZING THE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING YOU GIVE ME WHEN I GIVE YOU MY TIME IN WORSHIPPING YOU BECAUSE YOU GIVE ME THE ANSWERS I NEED WHEN I CONCENTRATE ONLY ON YOU AND NOT DWELL ON THE PROBLEMS AT HAND…THEREFORE, AS I HONOR YOU TODAY, DADDY GOD, THANK YOU FOR BEING AN ON TIME GOD IN REMOVING OBSTACLES OUT OF THE WAY THE ENEMY SET UP TO DELAY THE WORK AHEAD FOR YOUR KINGDOM…IN EVERYTHING OTHERS, SAINTS OF GOD,  AND I DO FOR YOUR KINGDOM THAT IS WORTH DOING, HAS AND WILL ALWAYS MEET WITH CHALLENGES FROM THE WORLD…BUT IT IS ONLY IN YOU, CHRIST JESUS, THAT WE CAN DO ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING. AS IT SAYS IN YOUR WORD, WHEN WE NEED WISDOM , THEN ASK YOU, BUT MOST OF ALL ASK FOR THE UNDERSTANDING…THEREFORE DADDY GOD, I COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH ALL THE SAINTS OF GOD TODAY THAT THERE IS NO I BECAUSE ALL OF US ARE ASSIGNED TOGETHER IN TEAMS TO DO THE WORK AHEAD…AND FOR THOSE OF US WHOM NEED WISDOM PLUS UNDERSTANDING IN GETTING IT ALL DONE AS THERE ARE MANDATES IN ALL OUR LIVES…THEN DADDY GOD, IN JESUS, I SPEAK, AT THIS MOMENT, WHERE ANY 2 AGREE AS IN TOUCHING ANYTHING ON EARTH, THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US ALL THE PROVISION WE NEED TO DO THE WORK AT HAND…EVEN THE PEOPLE, FINANCING, PLUS THE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING ON HOW TO DO THIS WORK IN THE ASSIGNMENTS YOU BIRTHED IN US ALL AS I PERSONALLY THROW A FLEECE OUT TO YOU TODAY…THEREFORE, I KNOW AND THANK YOU, BY FAITH, THAT YOU HAVE ALL READY ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS AS I JUST GIVE YOU MY TIME IN WORSHIP…IN JESUS, AMEN!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive