Sunday, March 1, 2015

I am free in Jesus

I am free in Jesus
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever. But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works. (Psalm 73:25-26, 28 KJV) ~The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. (Psalm 23:1-6 KJV)

~OH WOW DADDY LORD, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR REMINDING ME THAT THERE IS NO WHERE TO GO BUT YOU WHEN THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD UPSET ME BECAUSE GOD YOU ARE THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND FOREVER AS THE WORLD FADES AWAY. AT THIS MOMENT, DADDY GOD AND JESUS, YOU ARE THE ONLY TRUE FRIEND I CAN LEAN ON AS THINGS AROUND ME ARE EVERCHANGING BECAUSE THINGS DO NOT STAY THE SAME IN THE PLACE I DWELL. IN OTHER WORDS, IT IS BETTER FOR ME TO STAY IN YOU, LORD JESUS AND MY SWEET DADDY GOD, AND NOT LEAN ON MY OWN UNDESTANDING AS YOU, LORD, ORDER MY STEPS BECAUSE I DELIGHT MYSELF IN YOU DAILY. RIGHT NOW JESUS, I FEEL SO FREE BECAUSE WHEREVER YOUR SPIRIT IS THERE IS LIBERTY AS I FEEL THAT I AM ALONE WITH YOU  WHERE YOU ARE TOUCHING ME ALL THE WAY DOWN IN MY SPIRIT MAN, AND THE LOVE OF YOU, OH DADDY LORD, IS SO OVERWHEMING TO WHERE I CANNOT CONTAIN THE JOY I AM FEELING. THANK YOU, JESUS, I NEEDED THAT TODAY AS A TOUCH FROM YOU TAKES ME ALONG WAY IN THIS WORLD AS I KNOW I CAN LIVE IN THIS PLACE BECAUSE YOU ARE WITH ME EVERY PLACE I TRAVEL. ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive