Saturday, March 7, 2015

It is through Jesus that I am blameless.

It is through Jesus that I am blameless.
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139:23-24 KJV) ~4 Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death. 5 The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness. 6 The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness. (Proverbs 11:4-6 KJV)

~JESUS, YOU ARE SO PERFECT AND RIGHTEOUS TO ME AS THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO REALLY LOVED ME SO MUCH TO THE POINT OF YOU GIVING YOUR LIFE FOR THE SINS I ONCE COMMITTED, SO I THAT I CAN BE MADE BLAMELESS AND HOLY BY FAITH…IN OTHER WORDS, IT WAS NOT BY THE GOOD WORKS I PERFORMED WHICH MADE ME RIGHTEOUS, BUT IT WAS SIMPLY BELIEVING IN YOU, JESUS, WHO IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. WHEN I SAY THIS TO YOU, IT SIMPLY MEANS THAT I CHOSE TO COME OUT OF THE WORLD AND BE SEPARATE FROM EVERY UNCLEAN THING…TO WHERE I AM LIVING A BLAMELESS LIFE AS I AM IN THIS WORLD BUT NOT OF THE WORLD. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, AS I CANNOT STOP SAYING THESE WORDS TO YOU, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD, FOR LETTING YOUR ONLY BEGOTTEN SON STEP FROM ETERNITY INTO TIME TO SAVE ME…IT WAS THE SHEDDING OF YOUR BLOOD JESUS THAT CLEANSED ME FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS AND MADE ME HOLY AND BLAMELESS AS YOU CONTINUE LIVING IN ME, JESUS…FOR IT IS BETTER YOU DWELLING IN ME THAN IN THE WORLD. ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive