Sunday, March 22, 2015

I Will Forever Know You as El Shaddai, The Lord Almighty!

I Will Forever Know You as El Shaddai, The Lord Almighty!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. 8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. (Jeremiah 17:7-8 KJV) ~9 Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed. 10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. 11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. 12 O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee. (Psalm 84:9-12 KJV)
~DADDY GOD, IT IS SO TRUE THAT YOU WILL WITHHOLD NOTHING GOOD FOR THEM THAT WALK UPRIGHTLY WITH YOU…BUT YOU ALONE, TO ME, ARE ENOUGH AS I GET INTO YOUR PRESENCE AND EXPERIENCE THAT TRUE GLORY WHERE THE WORLD IS SHUT OUT, AND ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOU, LORD JESUS….YOUR SWEET LOVE ALONE IS SO GOOD THAT I CAN FEEL YOUR SPIRIT WRAP AROUND ME IN WHAT FEELS LIKE A DEEP HUG FROM YOUR MOST DEEP INNERBEING OF YOU, OH DADDY LORD! THE LOVE YOU ARE GIVING ME IS MORE THAN GOOD…IT IS SUCH A BLESSED LOVE BECAUSE I AM TRULY DWELLING IN YOU, DADDY GOD, IN WHICH YOU ALONE ARE THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH…WHERE  YOU ARE MY FORTRESS, REFUGE, AND IN YOU, LORD JESUS, I TRUST….IN YOUR PRESENCE ALONE, I AM COVERED BY YOUR FEATHERS, AND UNDER YOUR WINGS I TRUST THAT YOUR TRUTH IS MY SHIELD AND BUCKLER…FOR I WILL NOT BE AFRAID OF THE TERROR BY NIGHT, NOR FOR THE ARROW THAT FLIETH BY DAY…ALSO, I WILL NOT FEAR THE PESTILENCE THAT WALKS IN DARKNESS NOR FOR THE DESTRUCTION THAT WASTES AT NOONDAY…BECAUSE I HAVE MADE YOU, LORD JESUS, MY GOD, WHICH IS MY REFUGE,  EVEN YOU, DADDY GOD, MY HABITATION…I KNOW THAT NO EVIL WILL BEFALL ME, OR NEITHER SHALL ANY PLAGUE COME NEAR MY DWELLING BECAUSE YOU, LORD DADDY, HAVE GIVEN YOUR ANGELS CHARGE OVER ME AND TO KEEP ME IN ALL MY WAYS…BECAUSE I HAVE SET MY LOVE UPON YOU…YOU WILL CONTINUE DELIVERING ME FROM THE WILES OF THE DEVIL, AND YOU WILL CONSTANTLY BE WITH ME IN TIMES OF TROUBLE WHEN I CALL UPON YOU BECAUSE I HAVE AND WILL FOREVER KNOW YOU AS EL SHADDAI, THE LORD ALMIGHTY! ~IN JESUS, AMEN.

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive