Sunday, June 14, 2015

YOU ARE MY VERY BEST FRIEND, JESUS!

YOU ARE MY VERY BEST FRIEND, JESUS!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: (Philippians 3:20 KJV) ~So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever. 45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts. 46 I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed. 47 And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved. 48 My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes. 49 Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope. 50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me. (Psalm 119:44-50 KJV) ~As he spake these words, many believed on him. 31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:30-32 KJV)

~LORD JESUS, THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSUMING FIRE TODAY AS I TRULY FEEL LIKE LAYING IN YOUR SWEET AND LOVING ARMS…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A NEW BEGINNING AS YOU HAVE REDEEMED THE TIME IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE…WITH YOU MY SWEET AND PRECIOUS, LORD DADDY, THIS PERIOD OF MY LIFE IS THE LATTER RAIN WHICH IS BETTER THAN THE FORMER RAIN BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO GIVE EVERYTHING OF MYSELF TO YOU AS YOU TAKE TOTAL CONTROL AND USE IT FOR THE SERVICE OF YOUR KINGDOM IN THIS PLACE…OH SWEET JESUS, YOU ARE SO VERY PRECIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL TO WHERE I CANNOT WANT FOR ANYTHING  ELSE IN THIS WORLD BECAUSE ALL OF MY DESIRES ARE WRAPPED UP IN YOU, LORD DADDY! YOUR LOVE TO ME RIGHT NOW IS SUCH A FLAMING FIRE BURNING AND PENETRATING MY SPIRIT AS YOU CONTINUE GIVING YOURSELF TO ME…THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING SO VERY NEAR AND DEAR TO ME WHEN I CALL YOUR PRECIOUS NAME, JESUS, AS YOU ARE MY VERY BEST FRIEND AND CLOSEST CONFIDANT! IN YOU, JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive