Thursday, June 25, 2015

SWEET JESUS AND BIG BEAR DADDY!

SWEET JESUS AND BIG BEAR DADDY!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. (Revelation 1:12-18 KJV) ~But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:57 KJV)

~THANK YOU FOR TODAY, LORD JESUS, AS IT IS ONLY IN YOU I CAN HAVE TOTAL VICTORY! OH WOW, YOUR SPIRIT THAT IS WRAPPED AROUND ME FEELS LIKE A RAGING FIRE BURNING OUT OF CONTROL TO WHERE I CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF IN THIS MOMENT…THE LOVE I AM FEELING FROM IS SO OVERWHELMINGLY DEEP TO WHERE I CAN BARELY TAKE A BREATH AS I AM SAYING, “WOW, WOW, HOW DO YOU DO THAT? WOW.” I CANNOT STOP WORSHIPING YOU AS YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF ME BECAUSE I HAVE GIVEN IT ALL TO YOU WITH MY HANDS RAISED AS I SAY, “I SURRENDER ALL!” YOU ARE THE TRUE LIGHT OF MY LIFE TO WHERE THIS RAGING FIRE WILL NOT BE PUT OUT BECAUSE IT IS YOUR AWESOME POWER THAT IS FILLING ME UP FOR THE WORK A HEAD…I CAN BARELY KEEP MY EYES OPEN TO WRITE THIS DEVOTION AS I AM SO OVERWHELMED BY YOUR SWEET AND RESTFUL LOVE…TODAY, I AM SO VERY HAPPY THAT YOU CONSIDER ME WORTHY AS I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU, MY SWEET JESUS…I AM SO VERY HUMBLED THAT YOU ARE IN MY HOME AS I AM EXPERIENCING A DEEPER LOVE FROM YOU THAN WHAT I HAVE PREVIOUSLY IN WEEKS PAST…AT THIS MOMENT, I JUST WANT TO CONTINUE LAYING MY HEAD IN YOUR LAP, SWEET JESUS, AS I SEE MYSELF SITTING TOGETHER WITH YOU IN MY MIND….I THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THE AIR I BREATH AS I AM SMELLING THAT SWEET AROMA OF LAVENDER COMING FROM YOUR PRESENCE IN THIS MOMENT…OH LORD DADDY, THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING AVAILABLE WHEN I JUST WANT TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH MY FAVORITE ABBA FATHER AS IT IS ONLY YOU WHOM KNOWS EVERY THOUGHT LIKE THE NUMBER OF EVERY HAIR ON MY HEAD…THANK YOU FOR THOSE DAILY BEAR HUGS YOU GIVE ME, SO I CAN KEEP COMING HOME TO YOU WHEN I NEED MY BIG BEAR DADDY!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive