Wednesday, June 24, 2015

IT IS ONLY IN YOU THAT I AM SOMEBODY!

IT IS ONLY IN YOU THAT I AM SOMEBODY!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. (1 John 4:13-17 KJV)14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: 16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things? 17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ. (2 Corinthians 2:14-17 KJV) ~Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. (1 Peter 1:16 KJV)
~THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR YOUR SWEET, SWEET, AROMA THIS MORNING AS I AM ENJOYING YOUR PRECIOUS AND WONDERFUL PRESENCE IN WHICH ARE THE AIR I BREATH…RIGHT NOW, I AM FEELING YOUR SWEET LOVE AS YOUR SPIRIT IS EMBRACING ME REAL TIGHT LIKE A BEAR HUG IN THIS MOMENT…YOU ARE THE VERY WORDS I SPEAK AND EVERY MOVE I MAKE BECAUSE EVERYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF ME IS ONLY YOU, MY SWEET LORD DADDY! OH WOW, I CANNOT MOVE AS I JUST LIFT MY HANDS SINGING, “HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH…YOU ARE SO WORTHY TO BE PRAISED…HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH.” THE MORE I GET TO KNOW YOU, THE MORE I WANT TO BE MORE LIKE YOU AS YOU ARE LOVE, MY SWEET DADDY GOD! THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS DESIRE TO WANT TO BE WITH YOU EVERY MOMENT OF MY LIFE AS YOU ARE THE REASON I AM EVEN ALIVE…WHEN I GET UP DAILY, MY FIRST THOUGHTS ARE OF YOU BECAUSE ALL I WANT IS FOR YOU TO LOVE ME, AND I THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SHOWING UP TO GIVE ME THAT HUGE BEAR HUG WHICH ENCOURAGES ME TO KEEP BELIEVING IN YOU, MY PRECIOUS LORD DADDY! IT IS ONLY IN YOU THAT I AM TRULY SOMEBODY BECAUSE I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU, SWEET JESUS, AND I THANK YOU WITH EVERYTHING IN ME THAT YOU SAVED ME FROM PERISHING IN THE LAKE OF FIRE WITH THE EVIL ONE AS I AM LIVING TESTIMONY TO WHAT ONLY YOU CAN DO FOR PEOPLE IF ONLY THEY CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IN YOU. ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive