Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I HAVE AN AWESOME WITH YOU, LORD DADDY!

I HAVE AN AWESOME  HOME WITH YOU, LORD DADDY!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. (Romans 3:26-29 KJV) ~10 Hear the word of the Lord, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock. 11 For the Lord hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of him that was stronger than he. 12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the Lord, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all. 13 Then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance, both young men and old together: for I will turn their mourning into joy, and will comfort them, and make them rejoice from their sorrow. 14 And I will satiate the soul of the priests with fatness, and my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, saith the Lord. (Jeremiah 31:10-14 KJV)

~YOU ROCK, JESUS, BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE YOU AS I TRULY FEEL YOUR PEACE YOU ARE GIVING ME AT THIS MOMENT, SO THANK YOU…AND THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME OF WHO I AM IN YOU THROUGH YOUR WORD…OH LORD DADDY, I LOVE YOU AS YOU ARE ONE WITH ME AT THIS MOMENT BECAUSE MY THOUGHTS ARE ONLY OF YOU TODAY…THANK YOU FOR CREATING ALL LIFE ON EARTH AS THAT IS A MIRACLE ALONE WHEN I LOOK OUT THE WINDOW OF MY HOME AND PONDER AS TO HOW YOU MADE THE SKY, TREES, AND GRASS....OH SWEET LORD DADDY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING ME HOME AS I NEVER WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU EVER AGAIN…TODAY, I AM FEELING VERY SENTIMENTAL TOWARDS YOU, LORD DADDY, AS I REMEMBER HOW YOU ALWAYS HAD YOUR HAND OF PROTECTION ON ME THROUGH OUT MY LIFE, AND I TRULY THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS LORD DADDY, FOR NEVER LETTING ME GO TOO FAR AWAY FROM YOU TO WHERE I CAN ALWAYS COME HOME WHEN I DESIRE YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE…THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS HOLDING ME IN YOUR HUGE ARMS WHERE I FEEL SAFE AND LOVED BECAUSE I KNOW DEEP IN MY SPIRIT THAT YOU ARE TRULY MY PRECIOUS DADDY AS YOU MADE ME BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD…NOW, I KNOW THAT IT IS YOU I HAVE ALWAYS LONGED FOR TO BE MY TRUE FATHER AND MY GOD… WELL, IT SHOWS ME THAT I HAVE A GOOD HOME, SO WHY WOULD I EVER WANT TO STRAY FROM YOU AGAIN AFTER THE WONDERFUL THINGS I HAVE EXPERIENCED WITH YOU MY PRECIOUS LORD DADDY? THEREFORE, LIKE A DOG OR CAT THAT KNOWS HE HAS IT REALLY GOOD WITH HIS MASTER, THEN I KNOW FOR SURE I HAVE AN AWESOME HOME WITH YOU; THEREFORE, I AM NOT LEAVING YOU AGAIN, LORD DADDY! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive