Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I FEEL A BURNING FIRE IN MY SPIRIT TODAY, SWEET JESUS!

I FEEL A BURNING FIRE IN MY SPIRIT TODAY, SWEET JESUS!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. 6 The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel. 8 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. 9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger forever. 10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. 11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. 20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.21 Bless ye the Lord, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.22 Bless the Lord, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord, O my soul. (Psalm 103:1-11, 20-22 KJV) ~ 4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. (Ephesians 2:4-10 KJV) ~9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, (Isaiah 46:9 KJV)

~OH WOW LORD DADDY, I REALLY FEEL YOUR BURNING FIRE AROUND MY HOME TODAY WITH YOUR PRECIOUS ANGELS MAKING UP A HEDGE OF PROTECTION THAT NO DEMONIC COHORT OF THE EVIL ONE CAN CROSS AS I AM GIVING MY ALL TO YOU IN THIS VERY MOMENT, SO THANK YOU! YOU ARE THE ONLY GOD FOR ME AS THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU…I SING FROM MY SPIRIT MAN THESE, WORDS,”HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY GOD AS YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL AND PRECIOUS TO ME. YOU ARE MINE, AND I AM YOURS.” THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR ALWAYS BEING AVAILABLE AND LOYAL TO ME WHEN I NEED A TRUE FRIEND ANY TIME DAY OR NIGHT…RIGHT NOW, I FEEL THIS BURNING RAGING FIRE  ALONG WITH YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE IN MY SPIRIT AS YOU WRAP YOURSELF AROUND ME, AND I DO NOT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE AS YOU KEEP GIVING YOURSELF TO ME…THANK YOU, JESUS!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive