Saturday, June 13, 2015

I LOVE YOU, LORD JESUS!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? (Luke 11:13 KJV) ~In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. 3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. (Isaiah 6:1-3 KJV) ~21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness. 23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; 24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; 25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. (Romans 4:21-25 KJV) ~23But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:23-24 KJV)

~I LOVE YOU, LORD JESUS, AS YOU ARE AGAIN GIVING ME YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE WHICH FEELS LIKE A BURNING AND CONSUMING FIRE, AND I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND TIME WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME…THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING SUCH TRUE FRIEND TO ME WHEN I NEED ONE…AT THIS MOMENT, I AM SO TRULY BLESSED AND HONORED THAT YOU REALLY WANT TO BE WITH ME AS I WORSHIP YOU, LORD DADDY! WHEN I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, YOU GAVE ME ONE WORD TO USHER YOUR SWEET PRESENCE, AND IT IS JESUS…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SACRIFICING YOUR PRECIOUS LIFE FOR ME, SO I CAN LIVE WITH OUR DADDY AND YOU IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN FOR EVER…I AM JUST PRAISING YOU AT THIS MOMENT WHEN I SAY, “JESUS, JESUS, JESUS.”

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive