Friday, June 26, 2015

I AM SAFE IN YOUR EVERLOVING ARMS WITH THOSE TIGHT BEAR HUGS YOU GIVE!

I AM SAFE IN YOUR EVERLOVING ARMS WITH THOSE TIGHT BEAR HUGS YOU GIVE!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: 10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. 11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord. 12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. 13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. 14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. (Joel 3:9-14 KJV) ~I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 2 My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.8 The Lord shall  preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. (Psalm 121 KJV)

~OH SWEET JESUS, JESUS, JESUS, IS ALL I CAN SAY IN THIS MOMENT WITH YOU AS NO WORDS ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH WITH THIS OVERWHELMING AND OVERPOWERING LOVE YOU ARE GIVING ME AS IT IS GOING DEEPER, DEEPER, DEEPER INTO MY INNERMAN…OH DADDY GOD, YOU ARE SO VERY PRECIOUS TO ME AS I AM FEELING YOUR SPIRIT WRAP EVEN TIGHTER AROUND MY HEART THIS MORNING IN WHICH IS ANOTHER BEAR HUG AS YOU ARE GETTING TIGHTER AND TIGHTER…IN THIS MOMENT, I AM HEARING YOUR STILL SMALL VOICE SAY, “I AM NEVER LETTING YOU GO AGAIN MY PRECIOUS, BABY GIRL, AS YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY PRECIOUS LITTLE ONE BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE TOO BIG FOR MY SWEET LOVE TOWARDS YOU.” OH SWEET DADDY, I TRULY LOVE YOU RIGHT BACK WITH THAT SAME TIGHT HUG IN THE CAPACITY I AM ABLE TO SHOW YOU MY LOVE…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ENCOURAGING ME WITH THOSE SWEET WORDS AS YOU ARE FAITHFUL TO KEEP YOUR PROMISES YOU MAKE TOWARDS ME…THANK YOU FOR REMINDING THAT I AM TRULY STRONG IN YOU, LORD JESUS, AS YOU CONTINUE ABIDING IN ME BECAUSE IT IS YOU THAT GIVES ME THAT BURNING AND RAGING LOVE WHICH STRENGTHENS ME DAILY AS I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU…DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, I DO NOT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE AT THIS MOMENT AS I AM ENJOYING MY TIME WITH YOU BECAUSE I TRULY FEEL SAFE AND LOVED IN THIS MOMENT….JUST AS LONG AS I KNOW YOU ARE BEFORE ME NOTHING OF THIS WORLD CANNOT HARM ME BECAUSE I AM SAFE IN YOUR EVERLOVING ARMS WITH THOSE TIGHT BEAR HUGS YOU GIVE! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive