Thursday, June 11, 2015

LORD DADDY, YOU ARE CONTINUING TO BURN AWAY ALL THE GARBAGE YOUR ADVERSARY LEFT BEHIND!

LORD DADDY, YOU ARE CONTINUING TO BURN AWAY ALL THE GARBAGE YOUR ADVERSARY LEFT BEHIND!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. 8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth. 9 He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire. 10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. (Psalm 46:7-11 KJV) ~15 Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! 16 For he hath broken the gates of brass, and cut the bars of iron in sunder. 17 Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted. 18 Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death. 19 Then they cry unto the Lord in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses. 20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. (Psalm 107:15-20 KJV)
~OH WOW LORD DADDY, YOUR FIRE OF POWER IS SO VERY STRONG IN MY HOME TODAY AS I AM SO OVERWHELMED IN IT TO WHERE I CAN BARELY WRITE THIS DEVOTION…THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, AS YOU ARE CONTINUING TO BREAK THE STRONGHOLDS AROUND ME ALONG WITH BURNING AWAY ALL THE GARBAGE THEY LEFT BEHIND AFTER FLEEING SO QUICK…I TRULY AM SO VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR MAKING THIS PLACE I DWELL SO VERY PEACEFUL AND CLEAN TO WHERE I CAN BREATH FRESH AIR TODAY…I AM JUST CONTINUING TO WORSHIP YOU IN SAYING, “THANK YOU, JESUS.” I AM VERY HAPPY AND TRULY BLESSED THAT THIS ENVIRONMENT IS SUITABLE FOR YOU, LORD DADDY…YOU ARE SO WORTH ME GIVING YOU MY TIME AS I AM JUST BASKING IN YOUR GLORY AT THIS MOMENT! IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive