Friday, January 16, 2015

Supplications

Supplications
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak. (Ephesians 6:18-20 KJV) ~ Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. 5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. (Philippians 4:4-8 KJV)

~OH MY SWEET AND PRECIOUS DADDY GOD, I REALLY DO LOVE YOU AS MY SPIRIT MAN IS AT REST IN YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS ARMS TODAY…AS YOU ARE LOVING AND REASSURING THAT YOU HAVE MY BACK BECAUSE I CAST ALL THE CARES OF THIS WORLD ON YOUR SHOULDERS…OH WOW, THANK YOU FOR TODAY AND FOR THE SWEET WORD SUPPLICATION WHICH SIMPLY MEANS JUST ASK YOU FOR ANYTHING WITH TRULY EXPECTING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT BECAUSE IT IS ALL READY DONE IN YOU, DADDY GOD…TODAY MY SWEET JESUS, I REJOICE IN YOU AS YOU ARE LETTING ME JUST TALK BECAUSE WHAT I SAY TO YOU IN WORDS…YOU TAKE FROM MY MOUTH AS REQUESTS WHEN I PRAY THEM WITH LOVE BECAUSE, DADDY, I LOVE YOU, AND THANK YOU FOR ALL READY ANSWERING THEM ALL AS YOUR PROMISES ARE YES AND AMEN…AT THIS MOMENT, I THANK YOU FOR YOUR SWEET PEACE IN MY SPIRIT BECAUSE I TRULY FEEL BETTER KNOWING THAT I KNOW THOSE SUPPLICATIONS ARE ALL READY IN YOUR HANDS. ~IN JESUS, AMEN…THANK YOU, AND I LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS JESUS AND SWEET DADDY GOD!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive