Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I Forgive Just As Jesus Did!

I FORGIVE JUST AS JESUS DID!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. (2 Corinthians 5:19-20 KJV) ~43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. (Matthew 5:43-45 KJV)

~MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD, THANK YOU FOR THIS SIMPLE WISDOM PLUS UNDERSTANDING IN YOUR WORD THAT I AM TRULY TO WALK IN LOVE, IN ESSENCE, FORGIVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HURT AND OFFENDED ME IN THE PAST AS I LET THEM GO, SO YOU CAN DEAL WITH THEM….THANK YOU FOR THIS SWEET REMINDER AS WHEN I LET GO OF ANGER, OFFENSE, BITTERNESS, RESENTMENT, AND HATRED, I AM RECONCILED UNTO YOU…AS THE LOVE I FEEL FOR PEOPLE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS…BECAUSE YOU SEND RAIN ON THE JUST AND UNJUST…THANK YOU MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD, FOR TEACHING ME TO HAVE SUCH GRACE, MERCY, WITHIN FORGIVING PEOPLE OF TRANGRESSIONS THEY ONCE COMMITTED AGAINST ME. YES JESUS, I TRULY DO HAVE THE FAITH TO FORGIVE BECAUSE THIS IS DEFINITELY WALKING IN YOUR LOVE…AS WHEN I LET IT ALL GO, I START TO REALLY WANT PEOPLE WHOM ONCE HURT ME TO BE WELL AND WANT THE GOOD AND PERFECT WILL OF GOD TO BE DONE IN THEIR LIVES, IN ESSENCE, I WANT THEM TO COME TO JESUS WITH A REPENTANT HEART AND START LIVING FOR CHRIST JESUS…SO WE ALL TOGETHER SERVE THE SAME MASTER, JESUS CHRIST (THE DELIVERER AND SAVIOUR) OF ALL, WHOM WANT HIM AS HE CAME INTO THIS WORLD…SO THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED…AS JESUS FORGAVE ALL WHOM HURT HIM ON THAT CROSS, THEN I DEFINITELY CAN LET GO OF ALL THE BAD STUFF IN THE PAST…GIVE IT TO GOD, AND HE WILL GIVE ME A CLEAN HEART BECAUSE HE HAS AS I AM HIS LIVING TESTIMONY WITHIN MY SPIRIT TODAY…TO WHERE I CAN TRULY SAY THAT I HAVE NO ILL WILL AGAINST ANYONE WHOM HURT ME IN THE PAST BECAUSE I FORGIVE. ~IN JESUS, AMEN…

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive