Sunday, January 4, 2015

Eternal God

Eternal God
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? (Micah 6:8 KJV) ~10 Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. (Joel 3:10 KJV)

~OH WOW DADDY GOD, YOU ARE IN MY HOME THIS MORNING AS YOUR PRESENCE IS SO STRONG…THANK YOU, THANK YOU, DADDY…FOR YOU ARE WORTH PRAISING THIS MORNING, THE LORD, MY FATHER GOD/MOST HIGH, WHO IS EXALTED ABOVE ALL THE HEAVENS AND EARTH….THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU…FOR WHEN I AM WEAK, THEN I AM STRONG BECAUSE IT IS YOU, WHO STRENGTHENS ME ON A DAILY BASIS…IT IS YOU, LORD JESUS, LIVING IN ME BETTER THAN IN THE WORLD…FOR IT IS THROUGH YOU, CHRIST JESUS, I CAN DO ALL THINGS AS I CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITHOUT YOU….THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER DAY TO LIVE, WORSHIP, AND SERVE YOU IN ALL I DO, I DO IT FOR YOU, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD AS YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE PRAISED DAY AND NIGHT AS YOU ARE AN ETERNAL AND EVERLASTING GOD….THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR JUST BEING YOU!~ In Jesus

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive