Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Just rest in Jesus as He is exalted above all!


Just rest in Jesus as He is exalted above all!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24 KJV) ~10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. 11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. (Psalm 46:10-11 KJV) ~6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: (1 Peter 5:6 KJV)

~THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR ME ON A DAILY BASIS AS YOU WAKE ME UP EACH AND EVERYDAY. AT THIS MOMENT, I AM GIVING MY ALL TO YOU AS I LAY EVERYTHING DOWN AT THE FEET OF YOU, MY PRECIOUS JESUS, JUST TO REST…FOR YOU SAID IN YOUR WORD THAT YOUR YOKE IS EASY, AND YOUR BURDENS ARE LIGHT…PLUS, THAT YOU ARE MEEK AND LOWLY AT HEART…THEREFORE, MY SOUL WILL FIND SWEET REST AS I LEARN OF YOU…TODAY, THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE I WOULD RATHER BE THAN WITH YOU, RIGHT NOW, MY SWEET DADDY GOD…AS I AM RECEIVING SWEET REST FROM YOU…THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR JUST BEING WITH ME AND LETTING ME JUST CHILL…IN YOUR PRECIOUS NAME, JESUS! ~

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive