Friday, January 2, 2015

Delight In The Word!

DELIGHT IN THE WORD
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. (Psalm 90:12 KJV) ~38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? 39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm 40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith? 41 And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him? (Mark 4:38-41 KJV)~ Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. (Psalm 1:1-3 KJV)
~OH MY DADDY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR WAYS ARE TRUTH, AND THOSE WHO FOLLOW YOUR WAYS AND DELIGHT THEMSELVES IN YOU ARE RIGHTEOUS THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS…WITH THE REMISSION OF SINS AS THEY HAVE A REPENTANT HEART...PLUS DELIGHT THEMSELVES IN YOUR WORD DAILY. TODAY MY PRECIOUS DADDY, I TRULY DELIGHT MYSELF IN YOU AND THE PRECIOUS WORD YOU GAVE ME BECAUSE I LOVE LITERALLY READING AND STUDYING THE BIBLE FOR MYSELF…AS THIS WORD IS LIKE A DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD THAT CUTS ASUNDER THE MARROW AND JOINTS OF A BODY…LORD, I PRAISE YOU DAILY FOR HOW YOU WILL GIVE ME A SIMPLE WORD AND HOW YOU WILL SHOW ME IN A CONCORDANCE AND OTHER SOURCES I HAVE THAT TO STUDY UNTIL I UNDERSTAND IT FOR MYSELF…OH WOW, I AM SO AMAZED HOW YOU SHOWED ME THAT I TAKE THE WORD, SAY IT, AND MIX IT WITH FAITH WHEN I PRAY…I REALLY PRAISE YOU, DADDY GOD, TODAY FOR SHOWING ME THAT WHEN I LIVE AND OBEY THE WORD…THAT I HAVE PEACE AND CONTENTMENT WITH YOU IN KNOWING THAT ALL THINGS WORK OUT FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR GLORY, MY PRECIOUS LORD JESUS…FOR YOUR WORD IS TRUE, AS IT GOES FORTH AND ACCOMPLISHES WHAT YOU PLEASE, AND IT PROSPERS INTO THE THING IN WHICH YOU HAVE SENT IT AS I COMMAND THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS WHEN I PRAY…I DECLARE THE WORD AS IT IS ALL READY DONE, MIXED WITH MY FAITH…THEN, IT IS SO…~IN JESUS, THANK YOU, THANK YOU…THANK YOU!~AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive