Monday, January 12, 2015

Children of God by faith in Christ Jesus

Children of God by faith in Christ Jesus
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:26-28 KJV) ~12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. (Colossians 1:12-17 KJV)

~THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME OF WHO I AM IN YOU AFTER YESTERDAY….THANK YOU, THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR THE SHEDDING OF YOUR BLOOD FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF THE SINS I COMMITTED…THANK YOU, DADDY GOD, FOR REMINDING ME THAT I AM TRULY RIGHTEOUS UNTO YOU THROUGH CHRIST JESUS BY FAITH BECAUSE I DID NOT EARN MY WAY TO HEAVEN THROUGH WORKS…BUT IT IS ONLY THROUGH YOU, JESUS, THE BEGOTTEN AND BELOVED SON OF GOD, OUR FATHER TOGETHER…THROUGH THE SPIRIT OF ADOPTION….DADDY GOD, I JUST ASK YOU TODAY TO REDEEM THE TIME FOR THE WORK YOU HAVE FOR ME BECAUSE I AM FEELING THAT IT IS TIME FOR ME TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS…BUT YOU REMINDED ME TODAY…TO DO ONLY WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU AND NOT WORRY ABOUT WHAT I CANNOT DO BECAUSE YOU WILL HONOR WHAT I CAN DO AND HAVE DONE…TODAY, I THANK YOU AS I WORSHIP YOU, AT THE MOMENT, FOR LETTING ME JUST TALK TO YOU THIS MORNING BECAUSE YOUR WORDS TO ME CONVICT BUT NOT CONDEMN AS YOU REMINDED ME TO LIVE IN THE MINUTE…AND NOT WORRY ABOUT WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN BECAUSE I AM LIVING IN THE HERE AND NOW…AND I CANNOT CONCERN MYSELF FOR THE THINGS OF OLD OR WHAT WAS THE PAST…I CAN ONLY CONCERN MYSELF FOR THE THINGS OF NOW IN KNOWING THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN RESTORED TO ME IN A NEW WAY, LORD! I THANK YOU PRECIOUS DADDY GOD FOR ALL THINGS RESTORED AND RECONCILED UNTO YOUR SON. ~IN JESUS, AMEN…

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive