Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Praise Ye the Lord!

Praise Ye the Lord!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Jeremiah 29:11-14 (KJV) 11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 14 And I will be found of you, saith the Lord: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the Lord; and I will bring you again into the place. ~Praise ye the Lord. Praise, O ye servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord. 2 Blessed be the name of the Lord from this time forth and for evermore.3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's name is to be praised. 4 The Lord is high above all nations, and his glory above the heavens. 5 Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high, 6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth! (Psalm 113:1-6 KJV)

~OH LORD, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD, YOU ARE EXALTED ABOVE THE HEAVENS, THE EARTH, AND EVERYTHING WITHIN…IN ESSENCE, YOU ARE EXALTED ABOVE ALL YOUR CREATIONS…LORD, YOU ARE ABOVE ALL, AND I JUST WORSHIP YOU IN THIS MOMENT AND TIME…THANK YOU FOR HUMBLING YOURSELF TO SPEND TIME, WITH ME, YOUR CREATION AND YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER IN WHOM I AM FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE…AS MY LIFE IS WORTH SERVING YOU…THANK YOU, MY SWEET AND LOVING DADDY GOD FOR ALLOWING ME TO WORSHIP YOU WITH THANKSGIVING AND PRAISE AT THIS VERY MOMENT…BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE I WOULD RATHER BE THAN DWELLING IN YOUR PRESENCE…AS IT IS OVERFLOWING TO ME LIKE RIVERS OF LIVING WATER…AS THE EVERSCENCE OF YOU SMELLS SO SWEET LIKE A SCENT OF ONE LILAC FLOWER…OH WOW, I AM SO AMAZED AT WHAT YOU CAN DO IN MY OWN HOME WHEN I AM IN FELLOWSHIP WITH YOU…THANK YOU, DADDY GOD AND JESUS, FOR ALWAYS SHOWING UP WHEN I NEED YOU THE MOST AS I SEEK YOU, THEN, YOU SHALL BE FOUND, AND YOU DEFINITELY ALWAYS RECEIVE MY PRAYER REQUESTS UNTO YOU WITH THANKSGIVING AND PRAISE…THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR TODAY BECAUSE I AM REJOICING KNOWING THAT I AM SUCH PEACE WITH YOU…ALSO, KNOWING THAT WHEREVER YOUR SPIRIT IS, JESUS, THERE IS FREEDOM…THANK YOU, AND AMEN!~ IN JESUS, AMEN…

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive