Thursday, January 15, 2015

I Give Myself Wholly To You, Lord!

I Give Myself Wholly To You, Lord!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (John 8:31-32 KJV) ~14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery. 15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. 16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee. (1 Timothy 4:14-16 KJV) ~16 For they are wholly given unto me from among the children of Israel; instead of such as open every womb, even instead of the firstborn of all the children of Israel, have I taken them unto me. 17 For all the firstborn of the children of Israel are mine, both man and beast: on the day that I smote every firstborn in the land of Egypt I sanctified them for myself. 18 And I have taken the Levites for all the firstborn of the children of Israel. 19 And I have given the Levites as a gift to Aaron and to his sons from among the children of Israel, to do the service of the children of Israel in the tabernacle of the congregation, and to make an atonement for the children of Israel: that there be no plague among the children of Israel, when the children of Israel come nigh unto the sanctuary. (Numbers 8:16-29 KJV)

~THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS AND SWEET DADDY GOD FOR TODAY AS I WHOLLY OR WHOLEHEARTEDLY GIVE MYSELF IN SERVICE TO YOU IN EVERYTHING I DO…BECAUSE MY TIME WITH YOU IS ALWAYS PRECIOUS WHETHER I AM ALONE OR WITH OTHERS IN UNITY OR AGREEMENT IN WORSHIP AND PRAISE OF YOU…THANK YOU, SWEET DADDY GOD, FOR THE TEACHING THIS MORNING IN REMINDING ME TO GIVE MYSELF TO YOU WHOLEHEARTELY IN EVERYTHING I DO…BECAUSE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU IS JUST AS IMPORTANT IN PRIVATE AS IT IS IN PUBLIC…AS MY PRAYER DAILY, IS FOR PEOPLE TO SEE THE REAL YOU IN ME…EVEN THE PEOPLE WHOM DO NOT KNOW YOU…I WANT THOSE PARTICULAR PEOPLE TO BE DRAWN TO YOU, SWEET JESUS, THE LOVE OF YOU IN ME…FOR THEM TO FEEL LOVE, AND COMPASSION…AS IT SAYS IN YOUR WORD…THAT NOTHING WORKS WITHOUT REAL LOVE…A LOVE OF YOU, JESUS…WHERE YOU WILL DENY ANYONE AND SAY, “I KNOW YOU NOT.” WHEN ONE OR OTHERS DO ALL THINGS…BUT IF THEY HAVE NOT LOVE, THEN IT IS NOT OF YOU, JESUS…THEREFORE, LET MY MOTIVE IN MINISTERING TO OTHERS ONLY BE IN SERVING YOU AS I HUMBLE MYSELF DAILY IN EVERYTHING I DO…THANK YOU, SWEET DADDY GOD AND JESUS, MY PRECIOUS LORD AND SAVIOR! ~ AMEN, IN JESUS…

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive