Sunday, July 19, 2015

YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY PRAISE, WORSHIP, AND LOVE!

YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY PRAISE, WORSHIP, AND LOVE!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
4 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. (Malachi 4:1-6 KJV) ~12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. (Revelation 22:12-17 KJV) ~Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isaiah 41:10 KJV)
~OH SWEET JESUS, THANK YOU FOR COMING WHEN I CALLED OUT YOUR NAME AS YOU ARE SO NEAR AND DEAR TO MY HEART…THANK YOU FOR BEING MY LORD, MASTER, SAVIOR, HUSBAND, BROTHER, FATHER, AND FRIEND AS I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU IN THIS MOMENT…YOU ARE MY RAGING FIRE WHILE BEING MY BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR AS YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME IN EVERYTHING I DO BECAUSE I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT YOU, MY BIG BEAR LORD DADDY! YOU ARE SO VERY WORTHY OF MY WORSHIP THIS MORNING AS I FEEL YOUR SWEET SPIRIT IN MY HOME BECAUSE I AM IN NEED OF YOUR PRECIOUS LOVE, AND YOUR SPIRIT IS WRAPPING YOURSELF AROUND ME VERY TIGHT…THEN, YOU ARE GOING VERY DEEP FROM MY SOUL TO MY SPIRIT, AND I AM IN SUCH AWE OF YOU TO WHERE I CANNOT TYPE OR TALK; IN ESSENCE, I AM IN A PEACEFUL QUIET PLACE WITH YOU, MY SWEET LOVE AND PRECIOUS DADDY GOD! THANK YOU, THANK YOU AS I AM HEARING THESE SWEET WORDS FROM YOU TO ME, “YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED BECAUSE YOU PUT ME FIRST IN YOUR LIFE, AND ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS TO CONTINUE WORSHIPING ME IN EVERYTHING YOU DO AS I MADE YOU FOR THIS VERY REASON. I AM YOURS AND YOU ARE MINE.” THANK YOU, MY PRECIOUS LOVE AND BIG BEAR DADDY AS YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY PRAISE, WORSHIP, AND LOVE! ~IN JESUS, AMEN.

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive