Monday, July 27, 2015

THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, FOR TAKING THE TIME TO BE WITH ME AS YOU ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE WHEN I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH MY BEST FRIEND!

THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, FOR TAKING THE TIME TO BE WITH ME AS YOU ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE WHEN I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH MY BEST FRIEND!
Be real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the Lord upholdeth him with his hand.25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.26 He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed. (Psalm 37:23-26 KJV) ~6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest.10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation. (Psalm 40:6-10 KJV) ~14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: (1 Peter 3:14-18 KJV) ~Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. 2 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah. 3 But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.6 There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? Lord, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.7 Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety. (Psalm 4:1-8)

~OH LORD DADDY, I AM IN SO AWE OF YOU AS YOU ARE RELEASING THE REVERENT FEAR OF YOU UPON ME IN A GREATER MEASURE IN ORDER THAT I STAY HUMBLE AND NOT GET A HAUGHTY OR PROUD SPIRIT UPON ME…OH, YOU ARE GREATER THAN GREAT AS I JUST SURRENDER TO YOU, SWEET JESUS, IN THIS MOMENT…YOU ARE GIVING ME YOUR PRECIOUS AND SWEET LOVE THAT JUST FEELS SO GOOD AS IT IS GETTING HOTTER INSIDE OF MY HEART…YOUR PRESENCE THAT IS AROUND AND IN ME IS LIKE A BURNING FIRE THAT WILL NOT BE PUT OUT BECAUSE I AM CHOOSING TO SUBMIT TO YOUR AUTHORITY ONLY IN THIS MOMENT, SO YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME…THANK YOU FOR HIDING AND PROTECTING ME FROM THE SCOURGE OF THE EVIL ONE AS I AM IN YOUR PRESENCE, LORD DADDY! YOU ARE SO VIVACIOUSLY WONDERFUL WITH THESE SWEET AND GENTLE BEAR HUGS YOU ARE GIVING MY SPIRIT TO WHERE ALL I WANT IS YOU AS NOTHING ELSE MATTERS BECAUSE ALL THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD WILL DISAPPEAR, BUT YOU ARE PRECIOUSLY FOREVER, MY SWEET AND WONDERFUL LORD DADDY! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, FOR TAKING THE TIME TO BE WITH ME AS YOU ARE ALWAYS AVAILABLE WHEN I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH MY BEST FRIEND! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive