Tuesday, July 21, 2015

HALLELUJAH, MY GOD AND MY DADDY

HALLELUJAH, MY GOD AND MY DADDY
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe. (Proverbs 18:10 KJV) ~18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. (Proverbs 4:18 KJV) ~The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;2 Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;3 Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.4 Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.5 We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions.6 Now know I that the Lord saveth his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.8 They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.9 Save, Lord: let the king hear us when we call. (Psalm 20:1-9 KJV)
~OH SWEET JESUS, I AM SO TRULY BLESSED THAT I AM YOURS AS YOU ARE MINE BECAUSE EVERYTHING I DO, I DO IT ONLY UNTO YOU, MY PRECIOUS LORD, SAVIOR, AND MASTER OF MY LIFE…THANK YOU FOR BEING MY GOD AND MY FATHER IN WHOM I GROW TO LOVE AND TRUST AS I GET TO KNOW YOU RATHER INTIMATELY EACH TIME WE ARE TOGETHER…ALSO, THANK YOU FOR BEING EVERYTHING TO ME IN THIS MOMENT AS I OPEN MY SPIRIT TO BECAUSE YOU ARE GIVING ME YOUR SWEET AND OVER WHELMING LOVE IN THIS MOMENT WHICH FEELS LIKE A RAGING FIRE INSIDE MY HEART…AS YOU ARE LOVING ME, THE WORDS I AM SINGING, “HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH…YOU ARE SO WONDERFULLY BEAUTIFUL TO ME AS I SURRENDER TO YOU. YOU ARE MINE, AND I AM YOURS. HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH.” THANK YOU LORD JESUS, FOR CAUSING A SONG TO BREAK OUT IN MY SPIRIT TODAY AS I KEEP WORSHIPPING YOU BECAUSE I CANNOT THINK OF A PLACE I WOULD RATHER BE THAN WITH YOU, MY PRECIOUS VALENTINE, AS YOU KEEP LOVING ME, SO THANK YOU! ~IN JESUS, AMEN


No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive