Friday, July 31, 2015

MY BIG BEAR DADDY IS THE BREAKER FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!

MY BIG BEAR DADDY IS THE BREAKER FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.  (John 1:12-13 KJV) ~3 Consider and hear me, O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death; 4 Lest mine enemy say, I have prevailed against him; and those that trouble me rejoice when I am moved.5 But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.6 I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me. (Psalm 13:3-6 KJV) ~Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved. (Psalm 15 KJV) ~The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.7 I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. (Psalm 16:5-11 KJV) ~30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. (Mark 12:30-31 KJV)
~OH JESUS, YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS LOVE AS I AM JUST ENJOYING MY TIME THIS MORNING BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER PLACE THAT I WOULD RATHER THAN WITH YOU AS YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD…MY SWEET BIG BEAR DADDY, AS I CLOSE MY EYES, I SEE MYSELF LITERALLY SITTING IN YOUR LAP WHILE YOU ARE HOLDING ME IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND, THEN YOU PUT MY ON YOUR SHOULDER, AND YOU ARE HUGGING ME AS YOU ARE SAYING THESE WORDS, “OH MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER, YOU ARE INDEED MY POWERFUL INTERCESSORY WARRIOR AS THE FIRE I HAVE EQUIPPED WITH COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IS BREAKING AND DESTROYING ALL THE EVIL WORK MY ADVERSARY THAT HAS BUILT UP AGAINST MY ANOINTED ONES…YOU INDEED ARE MY LITTLE VIVACIOUS WARRIOR IN WHOM I AM TRULY PROUD OF BECAUSE YOU ARE MY WILLING VESSEL IN WHOM CARRIERS THE SPIRIT OF THE BREAKER AS I KEEP USING YOU TO BRING DOWN AND LITERALLY DESTROY ALL THE YOKES AND BONDAGES IN THE PLACE YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO OCCUPY UNTIL I RETURN…KEEP IT UP, KEEP IT UP BECAUSE THE MORE YOU GIVE YOURSELF TO ME, THE MORE I WILL FILL YOU UP WITH MY POWER…SO I, THROUGH YOU, WILL KEEP TEARING AND DEMOLISHING ALL THOSE WALLS AND TOWERS BUILT UP BY MY ADVERSARY…TO WHERE I CAN BRING MY CHILDREN HOME AS THEY CALL OUT TO ME.” IN JESUS, I RECEIVE THAT AWESOME AND ENCOURAGING CONFIRMATION AS TO WHAT YOU SAID THROUGH THE MAN OF GOD A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO…THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR YOUR HAND OF PROTECTION AND LOVE OVER ME AS YOU KEEP PROSPERING ME IN MY ACHOR…IN JESUS, MAY THE SPIRIT OF THE BREAKER COME THROUGH THIS DEVOTION TODAY TO TEAR DOWN ANY BUILT UP WALLS AND TOWERS AGAINST YOUR ANOINTED…MAY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CLEANSE US , YOUR PRECIOUS ELECT, FROM ALL THE FILTH AND GARBAGE OF THIS WORLD AS WE ALL KEEP SURRENDERING TO YOU IN EVERYTHING WE DO. THANK YOU, JESUS…AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive