Wednesday, July 15, 2015

MY PRECIOUS BIG BEAR DADDY WILL NOT LET THE MONSTERS OF THIS PLACE EAT ME ALIVE…

MY PRECIOUS BIG BEAR DADDY WILL NOT LET THE MONSTERS OF THIS PLACE EAT ME ALIVE…
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. (James 1:21 KJV) ~Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

~OH SWEET JESUS, HOW I TRULY ADORE YOU AS YOU CAME INTO ME LIKE A BURNING AND RAGING FIRE THIS MORNING AS I JUST LIFT MY HANDS AND SING, “HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH…YOU ARE THE KING, LORD, MASTER, AND SAVIOR OF MY LIFE IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED AS YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE FOR ME, SO THANK YOU.” DADDY GOD, I AM SO VERY BLESSED THAT YOU ARE IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU WILL BRING ME EACH DAY WHEN I RISE TO SERVE YOU… BECAUSE YOU ALONE ARE A GIFT TO ME, AS I RECEIVE YOUR PRECIOUS LOVE INSIDE OF MY HEART EACH DAY…THANK YOU, LORD DADDY, THAT YOU ARE MY BUCKLER, SHIELD, MY ROCK, AND MY HIGHTOWER IN WHOM I CAN TAKE REFUGE WHEN THE WAYS OF THOSE WORLD BRING ME DOWN, SO I THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME HIDE IN YOU AS YOU ARE THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH…AS IN YOU, MY SWEET DADDY, NOTHING BY ANY MEANS SHALL HARM ME BECAUSE YOU ARE MY PROTECTOR TO WHERE THE BIG MONSTERS WILL STAY AWAY…THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS HAVING MY BACK WHEN THE ADVERSARY TRIES TO COME AGAINST ME…FOR IT IS IN YOUR LOVING ARMS THAT I AM TRULY SAFE AND HIDDEN BECAUSE MY PRECIOUS BIG BEAR DADDY WILL NOT LET THE MONSTERS OF THIS PLACE EAT ME ALIVE…~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive