Monday, July 6, 2015

THERE IS NOT A MOMENT THAT I DO NOT THINK OF YOU, DADDY GOD!

THERE IS NOT A MOMENT THAT I DO NOT THINK OF YOU, DADDY GOD!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins. 22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. 24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus. (Matthew 1:20-25 KJV) ~For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (Matthew 24:7-13 KJV)

~OH SWEET JESUS, HOW I TRULY ADORE YOU IN THIS MOMENT AS THE WORLD AROUND ME IS SO MUCH BETTER BECAUSE YOU ARE HERE THIS MORNING…I AM SO FULL OF JOY AND EXCITEMENT TO WHERE I CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF BECAUSE IT IS TRUE THAT YOU ARE A FRIEND TO MANY WHOM CONTINUE REACHING OUT TO YOU…I AM TRULY BLESSED BECAUSE YOU ARE EVERYTHING I NEED AS I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO BE WITH YOU, MY PRECIOUS JESUS…OH DADDY GOD, THANK YOU FOR BEING AN AWESOME FATHER TO ME WHEN I NEED A HUGE BEAR HUG FROM YOU AS THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHOM TRULY LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY, AND I THANK YOU! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHOM I CAN TRULY TRUST TO QUCIKLY MAKE THINGS RIGHT AS THEY GO WRONG IN MY LIFE BECAUSE I AM SERVING YOU, SO THANK YOU! TODAY, I AM FEELING SO GRATEFUL TOWARD YOU, MY PRECIOUS DADDY GOD, FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AS I AM GROWING RICHER IN YOU DAILY…JUST KNOW THAT THERE IS NOT A MOMENT THAT I DO NOT THINK OF YOU WHEN I AM LIVING IN THIS WORLD BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY TRUE GOD IN WHOM I SHALL LOVE AND SERVE ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door

Blog Archive