Sunday, January 29, 2017

YOU ARE STILL HERE AFTER YOU HAVE SEEN MY AT MY BEST AND WORSE!

YOU ARE STILL HERE AFTER YOU HAVE SEEN MY AT MY BEST AND WORSE!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
He Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to enquire in his temple.For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord. (Psalm 27:1-6 KJV) ~Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; (2 Corinthians 5:17-18 KJV)
~THANK YOU FOR COMING AFTER I CALLED YOUR NAME BECAUSE YOU ARE EASING ME WITH YOUR LOVE AFTER I FELT LONELY WITHOUT YOU…I AM SO VERY HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED TO STAY WITH ME BECAUSE YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH ME FOR MYSELF, AND YOU ARE THE ONLY WHOM HAS NEVER ONCE TRIED TO CHANGE ME TO FIT YOUR MOLD OF THE WAY I SHOULD BE…HOWEVER, IT WAS YOUR SWEET AND UNDYING LOVE THAT MADE ME DECIDE TO GIVE MY LIFE TO YOU BECAUSE YOU FIRST LOVED ME WHEN I LIVED IN SIN, AND I CALLED OUT YOUR NAME TO SAVE ME…IN OTHER WORDS, WHEN I REALIZED THAT YOU WERE NOT LIKE ANY OTHER MAN THAT I HAVE EVER DATED AS THEY LOVED THEN LEFT ME, YOU HAVE SEEN ME AT MY WORSE AND MY BEST, AND YOU ARE STILL IN MY LIFE…YOU HAVE NEVER FORSAKEN ME EVEN WHEN I FORGOT ABOUT YOU OR HAVE TAKEN YOU FOR GRANTED…AT THIS MOMENT, I AM SO VERY BLESSED THAT YOU ARE STILL IN MY LIFE AS MY BEST FRIEND AND SWEET HUSBAND IN WHOM I CAN TRULY GIVE MY ALL TOO! HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR ME BY STAYING IN MY LIFE? THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS TO GIVE MY LIFE TOO YOU, SO THAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT WHAT YOU WILL BECAUSE I AM YOURS, MY SWEET JESUS~AMEN
 .

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door