Monday, January 16, 2017

YOU CAME AFTER I CALLED YOUR NAME!

YOU CAME AFTER I CALLED YOUR NAME!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16 KJV) ~ Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; (Ephesians 6:10-18 KJV)


~I HUNGER FOR YOUR SWEET EMBRACE AS YOU INVADE ME IN THIS MOMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE IN WHOM I TRULY LOVE AS YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO VERY SPECIAL WHEN I AM WITH YOU…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING WHEN I CALLED YOUR NAME BECAUSE I HAVE MISSED SPENDING TIME WITH MY VERY SPECIAL FRIEND TODAY…NOW THAT YOU ARE HERE, WE BOTH CAN SIT DOWN TOGETHER AND JUST TALK AS I SHUT MY EYES AND SEE YOU WITH ME IN MY MIND…I AM SO VERY HAPPY THAT YOU ARE IN MY LIFE AFTER MANY YEARS OF WAITING FOR YOU UNTIL YOU ACTUALLY CAME AFTER I CALLED YOUR NAME, SO THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME BACK HOME BECAUSE YOU SAVED ME FROM OUR ADVERSARY’S HANDS…IN OTHER WORDS, I CAN NEVER REPAY YOU FOR GIVING YOUR LIFE, SO THAT I CAN LIVE…THEREFORE, THE ONLY THING I CAN DO IS TELL OTHERS ABOUT YOU, SO THEY MIGHT CHOOSE TO CALL OUT YOUR NAME; THEN, BE SAVED IN YOUR KINGDOM! YOU ARE MY LORD, MY SAVIOR, MY HOPE, MY LOVE, MY FRIEND, MY HUSBAND, AND THE ROCK OF MY SALVATION BECAUSE IT IS ONLY IN YOU THAT I HAVE TRUE PEACE TO WHERE I WANT FOR NOTHING AS LONG AS I HAVE YOU, SWEET JESUS! ~AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door