Saturday, January 21, 2017

MY SPOKEN DECREE FOR AMERICA AND THE NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD!

MY SPOKEN DECREE FOR AMERICA AND THE NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
10 For thou, O God, hast proved us: thou hast tried us, as silver is tried. 16 Come and hear, all ye that fear God, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul.17 I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue.18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:19 But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.20 Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me. (Psalm 66:10, 16-20 KJV) ~But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. (James 4:6 KJV) ~14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the Lord, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the Lord: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart. (Jeremiah 3:14-17 KJV)

~THANK YOU, ABBA FATHER, FOR A NEW DAY AS I WOKE UP AND GOT OUT OF BED TO A BRAND NEW AMERICAN PRESIDENT WHICH MEANS ANOTHER CHANCE FOR THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA THAT ARE NOT RIGHT WITH YOU TO CALL YOUR NAME, AND THEY SHALL BE SAVED FROM THEIR SINS IN YOU, LORD JESUS…THANK YOU FOR LEADERS IN THIS NATION TODAY WHOM HAVE A TRUE HEART TO SERVE YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT  THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT YOU BECAUSE YOUR ULTIMATE WISDOM ONLY COMES FROM ABOVE AND DOWN-LOADED TO THEM THROUGH YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRITI SPEAK THAT TODAY AND FOREVER MORE YOU ARE THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD OF AMERICA AND THE NATIONS AROUND THIS WORLD BECAUSE YOU HAVE CREATED THE EARTH; THEREFORE, ALL LIFE ON THIS PLANET IS YOURS….THANK YOU FOR NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA AND AROUND THE WORLD TO KNOW YOU INTIMATELY AS THEY ALL BOW AT YOUR NAME, JESUS, AND CALL YOU THEIR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR WITHIN THEM WORKING OUT THEIR SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door