Tuesday, February 7, 2017

I Share Every Detail Of My Life With You!

I Share Every Detail Of My Life With You!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
36 And he said, Abba, Father, all things are possible unto thee; take away this cup from me: nevertheless not what I will, but what thou wilt. (Mark 14:36 KJV)~ For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 6:23 KJV)~But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me. 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. (Hebrews 2:9-17 KJV)
~THANK YOU MY PRECIOUS LORD, JESUS, FOR EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE AND ALL THAT I AM IS YOU IN ME AS I WILLINGLY GIVE MYSELF TO YOU…WHEN I HAVE CERTAIN THOUGHTS IN MY MIND AFTER I LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN AROUND ME, I HAVE LEARNED TO GO TO YOU FIRST BECAUSE YOUR WISDOM IS FIRST HOLY AND UNBIASED WHICH MEANS IT IS NOT MIXED WITH THE LIES OF THE ADVERSARY…THEREFORE, I CAN MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION ON WHAT YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO ME AND KNOW THAT IT SHALL PLAY OUT WELL IN THE WORLD I LIVE BECAUSE I HAVE LISTENED AND OBEYED YOUR WORD AFTER I HAVE CAME TO YOU FIRST…NOW, I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME PARTICIPATE AND HAVE A HAND IN ESTABLISHING YOUR KINGDOM FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH AS YOU WORK THROUGH ME BECAUSE I GET TO SEE THINGS COME ALIVE THROUGH YOUR POWER AS THEY ARE EVIDENCE OF YOUR WORKS KNOWN AS SIGNS, WONDERS, AND MIRACLES…IT IS SIMPLY PUT TO WHERE THERE IS NO TRUE HUMAN REASONING OR EXPLAINING AS TO WHY THINGS TEND TO WORK OUT FOR THE GOOD WHEN AT FIRST THEY SEEM  REAL BAD…ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING IT IS THAT THINGS TRULY WORK OUT FOR THE GOOD OF YOUR GLORY FOR THOSE WHOM ARE CALLED AND PREDESTINED FOR YOUR PURPOSES IN THEIR LIVES…TODAY, I AM SO VERY HAPPY THAT YOU ARE WITH ME BECAUSE I AM NOT FEELING ALONE OR BY MYSELF, AND I AM TRULY CONTENT IN YOU, MY PRECIOUS LORD JESUS…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT IN WHOM I SHARE EVERY DETAIL OF MY LIFE WITH AND KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BETRAY MY TRUST IN YOU, AND FOR THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE GRATEFUL!~IN JESUS, AMEN


No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door