Tuesday, February 14, 2017

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TRUE DEPTHS OF MY LOVE FOR YOU.

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TRUE DEPTHS OF MY LOVE FOR YOU.
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. (Revelation 22:1-9 KJV)
~AS I SHUT MY EYES, I LITERALLY SEE YOU SITTING BESIDE ME ON THE COUCH AS YOUR ARE HOLDING ME IN YOUR ARMS…I AM FEELING YOUR SWEET LOVE EMPOWER ME TO JUST SURRENDER MY ALL TO YOU AS YOU ARE WHISPERING THESE WORDS IN MY RIGHT EAR, “YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I REALLY LOVE YOU. YES, IT IS TRUE THAT I GAVE MY LIFE FOR YOU AS I HAVE EXPRESSED IT IN MY WORD, BUT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TRUE DEPTHS OF MY LOVE FOR YOU. YOU ONLY KNOW BY WHAT YOU HAVE READ AND FELT IN THE TIMES I HAVE SPENT IN REFRESHING YOU. HOWEVER, MY LOVE GOES MUCH DEEPER THAN THE DEPTHS OF THE SEAS AND OCEANS I HAVE CREATED. JUST KNOW THAT I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU EVEN WHEN YOU DO NOT FEEL MY SPIRIT AROUND YOU AS YOU GET INTO THE WORLD AND AWAY FROM ME. I WOULD RATHER HAVE YOU WITH ME AS MY CONSTANT COMPANION IN KNOWING THAT I CAN KEEP YOU SAFE FROM ALL THE EVIL AND DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD. JUST KNOW THAT I AM TRULY PROUD OF YOU, MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER, FOR THE WAY YOU ARE LIVING YOUR LIFE FOR ME IN SECRET AS WELL AS IN THE OPEN WHERE PEOPLE SEE THE LIGHT OF ME IN YOU.” THANK YOU MY PRECIOUS ABBA FATHER, FOR THAT WORD WHICH CERTAINLY ENCOURAGES ME IN THIS MOMENT AS I JUST LAY IN YOUR ARMS AND CONTINUE FEELING YOUR LOVE WHICH IS HITTING THE SPIRIT MAN IN ME LIKE A RAGING RIVER…I TRULY APPRECIATE YOU IN THIS MOMENT AS I AM REMINDED OF HOW YOU SHED YOUR BLOOD AT CALVARY FOR ME, SO THAT I CAN BE BACK IN YOUR LIFE ONCE AGAIN WHERE EVERYTHING IS PURIFIED AND BRAND NEW ~IN JESUS, AMEN


No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door