Tuesday, September 1, 2015

You are an awesome husband and best friend, Sweet Jesus!

You are an awesome husband and best friend, Sweet Jesus!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Lord, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother: my soul is even as a weaned child. Let Israel hope in the Lord from henceforth and forever. (Psalm 131:1-3 KJV) ~He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.21 The wise in heart shall be called prudent: and the sweetness of the lips increaseth learning.22 Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly.23 The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth, and addeth learning to his lips.24 Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones. (Proverbs 16:20-24 KJV)
~OH JESUS, YOU ARE WORTHY OF MY TIME AS I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU IN THIS MOMENT, SO HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME…YOU ARE INDEED SO PRECIOUS, BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME, MIGHTY, STRONG, AND YET SO VERY HUMBLE, LOVING, AND COMPASSIONATE TO THE POINT WHERE YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME…NOW, THAT IS A TRULY AN AWESOME HUSBAND AND BEST FRIEND UNTO ME AS YOU ARE MINE, AND I AM YOURS…THANK YOU FOR LOVING SO MUCH THAT YOU SACRIFICED YOUR LIFE, SO I WOULD NOT SPEND AN ETERNITY IN THE LAKE OF FIRE…AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, YOU DEFINITELY ROCK AS YOU ARE THE COOLEST AND ONLY SAVIOR IN WHOM ALL PEOPLE CAN COME IF THEY CHOOSE…BOY, IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW YOU, THE WAY I AM GETTING TO KNOW YOU ON AN INTIMATE LEVEL... THEY WOULD DISCOVER THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY A GREAT MAN WHOM IS TRULY FUNNY WITHIN KNOWING THAT YOU INDEED GET YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR FROM OUR LORD DADDY…I AM TRULY BLESSED THAT YOU ARE IN MY LIFE AS MY RELATIONSHIP IS TOTALLY RESTORED BECAUSE YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH ME EVEN WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING THE GREATEST HUSBAND I HAVE EVER HAD BECAUSE YOU INDEED ARE THE MOST CONSIDERATE PARTNER IN WHOM SHARES MY BED WITH ME BECAUSE YOU NEVER GIVE ME A DIFFICULT TIME IN THE MORNINGS WHEN I SOMETIMES WAKE UP CRANKY AND DO NOT WANT TO GET OUT OF BED. YOU SLOWLY AND GENTLY WHISPER IN MY EAR SUCH SWEET AND LOVING WORDS TO WHERE I START GETTING IN THAT PLACE WITH YOU, SO THAT I CAN AT MY BEST WITH YOU LIVING AND BREATHING IN ME…THANK YOU ARE ALL THE WORDS THAT I HAVE TO SAY AS I JUST KEEP WORSHIPPING YOU WITHIN THIS MOMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE AS I AM YOURS, MY PRECIOUS AND SWEET JESUS!


No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door