Friday, September 11, 2015

THANK YOU FOR BEING HUSBAND, LOVE, AND VALENTINE, JESUS!

THANK YOU FOR BEING HUSBAND, LOVE,  AND VALENTINE, JESUS!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.Save, Lord: let the king hear us when we call. (Psalm 20:7-9 KJV) ~The king shall joy in thy strength, O Lord; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head.He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.For thou hast made him most blessed forever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.For the king trusteth in the Lord, and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved. (Psalm 21:1-7 KJV)

~OH, HOW I LOVE YOU IN A MOMENT LIKE THIS AWAY FROM ALL THE DISTRACTIONS OF THIS PLACE AS WE BOTH ARE ONE TOGETHER IN COMMUNION…THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HIDING ME IN YOUR ARMS AS I AM RESTING WITH YOU BECAUSE I AM AT SUCH PEACE TO WHERE ALL I WANT IS NOTHING BUT YOU, SWEET JESUS…I AM SO TRULY BLESSED THAT YOU ARE IN MY LIFE AS I AM FEELING YOUR PRECIOUS LOVE WHICH IS GOING TO DEEP INTO MY SPIRIT TO WHERE I AM SUCCUMBING TO YOU WITH MY EYES SHUT…THE ONLY THING I AM FEELING IN THIS MOMENT WITH YOU IS YOUR HOLY SPIRIT WRAPPING AROUND ME WITH SUCH TIGHTNESS TO WHERE I AM LAYING STILL…WHEN I SHUT MY EYES, I SEE YOU, SWEET JESUS, LAYING BESIDE ME LIKE A HUSBAND LAYS WITH HIS WIFE IN BED TOGETHER…THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A SUPPORTIVE HUSBAND AS YOU CONTINUE MINISTERING YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE TO ME BECAUSE I AM SO VERY BLESSED THAT YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND WITHIN BEING MY LOVE AND VALENTINE IN THIS MOMENT WITH YOU, JESUS…I PRAY THAT MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL ONLY GROW DEEPER THE MORE TIME WE BOTH SPEND TOGETHER INTIMATELY, SO I CAN CONTINUE FEELING SAFE AND LOVED IN YOUR PRECIOUS ARMS AS YOU CONTINUE BEING THE BEST HUSBAND I EVER HAD! ~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door