Wednesday, September 30, 2015

YOU ALL ARE THE LORD OF ALL!

YOU ALL ARE THE LORD OF ALL! 

Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man. 10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethre,12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.13 And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me.14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted. (Hebrews 2:8-19 KJV)
~OH WOW, I AM SO IN AWE OF YOU MY SWEET LORD JESUS IN HOW YOU WERE MADE LOWER THAN ANGELS TO TAKE ON THE SUFFERINGS OF A MAN, SO THAT I CAN TO THE POINT OF KNOWING AND THEN TOTALLY FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU AS MY PERSONAL LORD, SAVIOR, AND MASTER OF MY LIFE…THANK YOU FOR BEING MY LORD, MY GOD, MY KING, MY FATHER, MY HUSBAND, MY BROTHER,  AND MY VERY BEST FRIEND WITHIN BEING MY SAVIOR AND DELIVERER OF MY LIFE AS I CRY OUT TO YOU, “HOLY, HOLY, HOLY LORD YOU ARE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY OF ALL.” I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY PERFECT LORD DADDY AS THERE IS NOBODY ELSE LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL, MIGHTY, AND STRONG TO ME… I AM SO VERY HUMBLE THAT YOU CHOSE ME TO SERVE YOU BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THIS WORLD BECAUSE I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU AS YOU ARE EVERYTHING TO ME…THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING IN MY LIFE AS I AM NOT TOO BIG TO SIT IN MY SWEET LORD DADDY’S LAP AND BE INSIDE OF YOUR EVER LOVING ARMS TO FEEL THAT AWESOME AND MIGHTY LOVE YOU HAVE FOR ME…I AM SO VERY GRATEFUL THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO HUMBLE YOURSELF TO ME TO BE A FRIEND  WHEN I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK AND CRY WITH AS I LIVE IN THIS PLACE BECAUSE THINGS GET VERY DIFFICULT IN THIS WORLD…HOWEVER, IT IS ONLY IN YOU MY SWEET JESUS THAT I HAVE TRUE STRENGTH BECAUSE I CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITHOUT YOU AS IT IS ONLY IN YOU THAT I HAVE TRUE PEACE IN MY LIFE WHEN I GO THROUGH CHALLENGES…IN OTHER WORDS, YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING MY PRECIOUS LORD, SAVIOR, MASTER, AND FATHER OF MY LIFE ALONG WITH MY BEAUTIFUL, LOVING, AND GENTLE COMFORTER AS YOU ALL ARE THE LORD OF ALL! ~


No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door