Thursday, September 3, 2015

BIG BEAR DADDY’S LOVE TO ME

Be Real With Jesus
BIG BEAR DADDY’S LOVE TO ME
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. (Isaiah 48:17 KJV) ~29 The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.30 The light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart: and a good report maketh the bones fat.31 The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise.32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.33 The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility. (Proverbs 15:29-33 KJV) ~16 How much better is it to get wisdom than gold! and to get understanding rather to be chosen than silver!17 The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.19 Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud. (Proverbs 16:16-19 KJV)
~OH WOW, I AM IN A MOMENT WITH YOU, LORD DADDY, WHERE YOU ARE BLOWING ME AWAY AS YOU CAME IN LIKE A RUSHING AND MIGHTY WIND…I AM REALLY FEELING YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE INSIDE MY SPIRIT AS I AM PONDERING YOU IN THIS MOMENT WHERE WE BOTH ARE ONE IN UNION AS YOU BLOW A KISS ON MY CHEEK…THANK YOU, THANK YOU ARE ALL THE WORDS I CAN ONLY SAY AS YOU KEEP SHOWERING ME WITH YOUR PRECIOUS LOVE BECAUSE I AM SO TRULY HUMBLED THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO SPEND YOUR VALUABLE TIME WITH ME…I AM TRULY BLESSED THAT YOU ARE IN MY LIFE AS WE ARE CONSTANT COMPANIONS IN DOING THINGS TOGETHER ON A DAILY BASIS AS TWO INSEPERATABLE INDIVIDUALS WHOM CAME TOGETHER FROM CHILDHOOD AND HAVE NEVER LEFT EACH OTHERS’ LIVES…OH MY, I AM FEELING MY SPIRIT MAN BEING LIFTED UP TO NEW HEIGHTS AS YOUR SWEET HOLY SPIRIT IS TRULY MOVING AND TWISTING YOURSELF AROUND ME, AND IT IS LIKE I AM FLOATING IN THE AIR WITH YOU AS IF A FATHER IS HOLDING HIS PRECIOUS DAUGHTER IN HIS ARMS…IN THIS MOMENT, I AM FEELING SO VERY SAFE AND LOVED AS IF NOTHING CAN HARM ME BECAUSE MY BIG BEAR DADDY IS HERE AND  PROTECTING ME, SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT AWESOME HUG…I AM ETERNALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR ALWAYS PROTECTING FROM HARM EVEN WHEN I GET INTO SOMETHING THAT I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO DO…IN OTHER WORDS, YOU DO NOT LET ME GET WHAT I DESERVE IN DANGEROUS SITUATIONS AS YOU CANNOT BARE FOR ME TO BE HURT BECAUSE YOU WANT ME ALIVE, SO I CAN CONTINUE SERVING YOU IN THIS PLACE AND TIME…NOW, I KNOW THAT YOU REALLY LOVE ME AS I REALIZE THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS KEPT ME SAFE ALL THROUGH MY LIFE BECAUSE I AM TRULY THE APPLE OF YOUR EYE AND AM A MARVELOUS WORK THAT YOU HAVE MADE…OH WOW, I AM AMAZED AND SHOCKED OF THIS REVELATION TODAY BECAUSE I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT OF MYSELF AS BEING THAT GREAT…HOWEVER, KNOWING THAT I WAS MADE BY YOU, MY PRECIOUS BIG BEAR DADDY, I AM TRULY, WONDERFULLY, AND BEAUTIFULLY MADE IN YOUR PRECIOUS SIGHT…~IN JESUS, AMEN


No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door