Thursday, May 3, 2018

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SEE YOU IN THE GARDEN!

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SEE YOU IN THE GARDEN!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots: And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord; And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears: But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked. And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins. (Isaiah 11:1-5 KJV) ~Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile. When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long. For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah. I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah. (Psalm 32:1-5 KJV)
~THANK JESUS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AT THE CROSS BY THE SHEDDING OF YOUR BLOOD WHICH SAVED ME…YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD MADE IT EASY FOR ME TO COME HOME TO YOU AFTER YOUR FATHER FORGAVE ME OF THE SINS I ONCE COMMITTED…OH WOW, I AM SEEING YOU SITTING IN THE GARDEN WITH MANY PEOPLE WEARING WHITE ROBES IN MY MIND WITH MY EYES SHUT…YES, THESE PEOPLE ARE FROM DIFFERENT NATIONS ON EARTH, AND YOU SAVED THEM...THEN, THEY WENT OUT AND WITNESSED THEIR SALVATION TO OTHER PEOPLE, AND OTHERS ACCEPTED YOU AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR AFTER THEY HEARD ABOUT YOU, JESUS…OH YES, YOU ARE SITTING WITH THESE SAINTS LAUGHING AND ENJOYING YOURSELF WITH THESE PEOPLE…WHEN YOU LIVED ON EARTH, YOU ONCE WERE TEMPTED AT ALL POINTS, BUT YOU ARE YET WITHOUT SIN AND HAVE MADE IT EASY FOR ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE AND OTHERS TO COME TO THE THRONE OF GRACE AND SIT AT YOUR FEET…THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SEE YOU ROLL YOUR HANDS IN THE GRASS AS YOU STRETCH OUT TO JUST TALK WITH EVERYONE IN THE GARDEN TODAY…WOW, I SEE MYSELF IN MY MIND STRETCHING MY HANDS OUT IN THE GRASS WITH YOU, AND IT FEELS RATHER SOFT AS SILK AS I JUST BREATH THAT FRESH PURE AIR IN THE GARDEN WHILE I RELAX IN THIS MOMENT WITH YOU, JESUS…~AMEN



No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door