Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Thank You, Abba Father, For Teaching Me To Be Kind!

Thank You, Abba Father, For Teaching Me To Be Kind!
Be Real With Jesus 
By:Sheridan Ann Gay 
11 Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart. 12 Rejoice in the Lord, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. (Psalm 97:11-12 KJV)
~Thank You Lord that I rejoice only in You, Abba Father, in the more I am growing to know and even love You daily and intimately. I am really learning that You truly love me for myself as You continue to bring out Your best in me when I keep going through THE FIRE OF CLEANSING. This fire You have is burning all the bad stuff away from my flesh as I just put everything a side and get into You.
I honestly feel like that I am becoming a better person inside where I am really starting to love all humans within feeling compassion for those whom are hurt. I will never forget the words spoken to me by someone on my job which simply is that I reflect Your love, Jesus Christ, through my actions by just being kind to everyone I meet. Thank You Abba Father for this very simple lesson which I have made difficult over the years. I ask You Abba Father to forgive me for the times I have not been kind to others, and I truly repent for that sin. Thank You Abba Father that You are faithful and just to forgive me when I confess the sins I have committed.
In Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door