Wednesday, May 23, 2018

THANK YOU FOR BEING FAITHFUL TO FORGIVE ME, OH LORD!

THANK YOU FOR BEING FAITHFUL TO FORGIVE ME, OH LORD!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law. (Deuteronomy 29:29 KJV)~ 29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isaiah 40:29-31 KJV)~ And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live. (Deuteronomy 8:3 KJV)~ But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. (James 4:6 KJV)
~OH LORD, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TODAY EXCEPT I AM SORRY AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME IN THE TIMES THAT I HAVE THOUGHT I WAS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE…THE TRUTH IS THAT I AM UNCLEAN AS FLITHY RAGS…HOWEVER, IT IS BY YOUR GRACE AND MERCY THAT I AM MADE RIGHTEOUES AND CLEANSED ONLY BY YOUR BLOOD WHICH SAVED ME…I KNOW THAT I HAVE SAID THIS PHRASE MANY TIMES THROUGH OUT THESE ENTRIES, BUT I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME AT THE CROSS…AS I JUST SEPARATE FROM THE WORLD AND SEEK YOUR FACE, I AM REMINDED NOT TO TAKE YOU FOR GRANTED ANYMORE LIKE I USED TO DO IN THE PAST BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT ME LOW THEN REBUKED ME IN THOSE TIMES…AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT GIVING ME WHAT I TRULY DESERVE WHICH IS UNCERTAIN DEATH FOR THE SINS I ONCE COMMITTED…THANK YOU FOR BEING FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE ME OF ANY SIN THAT YOU BRING TO LIGHT IN MY MIND AS I CONFESS IT TO YOU AND JUST SIMPLY SAY THAT I AM TRULY SORRY WITH REMOARSE IN MY VOICE…THANK YOU LORD FOR ALSO CLEANSING ME OF THOSE SINS AS I GIVE MYSELF TO YOU AT THE ALTAR OF SACRIFICE! ~IN JESUS, AMEN….

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door