Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Love Is The Key!

LOVE IS THE KEY!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (John 6:63 KJV) ~37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. 38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (John 7:37-38 KJV) ~11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. 12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart….16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:11-12, 16 KJV) ~10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven…33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Matthew 6:10, 33 KJV)

~THANK YOU ABBA FATHER FOR LETTING ME REST IN YOUR SWEET PRESENCE AS I COME TO THE THRONE OF GRACE…ONLY WHEN I REST AT YOUR THRONE, THE ADVERSARY IS PUSHED BACK BY YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY FIRE…THANK YOU JESUS FOR WASHING ME IN YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD AS I AM MADE CLEAN IN YOUR PRESENCE…THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME INTO THE GARDEN WITH YOU AS I SEE US BOTH WALKING TOGETHER INTO THIS BEAUTIFUL PLACE OUTSIDE OF THE COURTS IN MY MIND WHEN I SHUT MY EYES…NOW, I AM SMELLING THE SWEET SCENTS OF ROSES, LILIES, AND MANY OTHER FLOWERS THAT I CANNOT NAME IN MY MIND AS I AM WALKING WITH YOU…AS WE SIT DOWN, YOU GIVE ME A SIMPLE BUT ENCOURAGING WORD, “DO NOT FORGET HOW FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY YOU ARE MADE TO CALL FORTH WITH THE AUTHORITY I GIVE YOU, USING MY NAME AS YOUR KEY,  MY KINGDOM COME MY WILL TO BE DONE FROM HEAVEN TO EARTH…JUST REMEMBER THAT KEY IS LOVE…AND THAT LOVE IS ME BECAUSE I AM THE ALPHA, OMEGA, BEGINNING, AND END WITH BEING THE FIRST AND THE LAST BECAUSE THERE IS NONE LIKE ME.” OH WOW, I TAKE THAT WORD IN MY SPIRIT TODAY AS I DEFINITELY KNOW WHO I AM IN YOU AS I LIVE, MOVE, AND HAVE BEING IN YOU…THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST! ~AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door