Monday, January 22, 2018

IT IS ONLY IN YOU, JESUS, I AM TRULY WORTH SAVING!

IT IS ONLY IN YOU, JESUS, I AM TRULY WORTH SAVING!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment. (James 2:13 KJV) ~22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. 25 The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. 26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord. (Lamentations 3:22-26 KJV) ~19 O Lord, hear; O Lord, forgive; O Lord, hearken and do; defer not, for thine own sake, O my God: for thy city and thy people are called by thy name. (Daniel 9:19 KJV) ~14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV)

~OH MY PRECIOUS LORD DADDY OR ABBA FATHER, I COME UNTO YOUR THRONE OF GRACE TODAY AND ASK THAT YOU FORGIVE OUR SINS IN THE PLACES THAT WE LIVE IN THIS WORLD BECAUSE WE ARE NOT YET MADE PERFECT... OH LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT AND BEAUTIFUL AS I SEE GOLD SHINING ALL AROUND YOU IN THIS MOMENT WHICH IS REFERRED BY SOME YOUR GLORY IN THIS PLACE AS I AM STANDING AND LOOKING WITH AWE ALL AROUND ME…THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME SIT, STAND, AND JUST ADMIRE THE BEAUTY OF THIS PLACE AS I SEE IT IN MY IMAGINATION…THE GLORY, THE GLORY FEELS LIKE FIRE WHICH IS BURNING ALL AROUND ME…BUT YET I AM NOT CONSUMED BY IT BECAUSE MY SPIRIT IS COMING OUT OF MY BODY AS I AM LITERALLY SEEING MY OWN FLESH BEING BURNT ALIVE….OH WOW, I AM NOT FEELING ANY PAIN AS I DYE TO THE FLESH IN THIS MOMENT WITH YOU, MY SWEET LORD DADDY…AS I TURN AROUND AND LOOK, I SEE MYSELF AS LIGHT WITH NO FORM…THEN, THESE WORDS COME IN MY SPIRIT BY YOU SAYING, “THAT OLD THINGS ARE PASSING AWAY IN THIS MOMENT BECAUSE YOU ARE A BRAND NEW CREATURE IN ME AS YOU LIVE, MOVE, AND HAVE YOUR BEING FOREVER MORE.” NEXT, I AM HURLED BACK INTO MY BODY AND OPEN MY EYES STILL IN THE THRONE ROOM WITH YOU AS I RECEIVE YOUR WORD WHICH IS ALIVE IN ME IN THIS MOMENT…TEARS ARE FORMING AND FALLING DOWN MY FACE BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH TO THE POINT OF DYING FOR ME BECAUSE IT IS ONLY IN YOU, JESUS, THAT I AM TRULY WORTH SAVING… THANK YOU ARE THE WORDS I HAVE IN THIS MOMENT! ~AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door