Tuesday, March 7, 2017

You are the Real Deal, Jesus

YOU ARE THE REAL DEAL, JESUS!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.11 Give us this day our daily bread.12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen. (Matthew 6:9-13 KJV)~ I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. (1Timothy 2:1-6 KJV)~ 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:15-16 KJV)
~WOW, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL EVENING I AM HAVING WITH YOU RIGHT BY MY SIDE AS WE BOTH SIT OUTSIDE ON OUR PORCH WATCHING THE SUNSET TOGETHER…IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT KIND OF DAY I HAVE BECAUSE I FORGET ALL ABOUT THE WORLD WHEN I COME HOME AND LAY IN YOUR LOVING ARMS WHERE EVERYTHING SEEMS TO MELT AWAY, AND ALL I CAN FEEL IS YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE…I THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK INTO MY LIFE AFTER MANY YEARS OF ME BEING SEPARATED FROM YOU BECAUSE I REALIZE THAT YOU ARE THE REAL LOVE OF MY LIFE, AND I HAVE NO DESIRE TO LOVE ANOTHER AS YOU ARE IT FOR ME…THANK YOU FOR NEVER GIVING UP ON ME OR US EVEN WHEN I DID BECAUSE I THOUGHT THE WORLD WOULD GIVE ME WHAT I NEED…HOWEVER, I HAVE LEARNED THE HARD AWAY THAT THE WORLD DOES NOT LOVE ME THE WAY YOU DO AS IT SPIT ME OUT MANY TIMES WHEN I HAVE TRIED LOOKING FOR WHAT I ONCE YEARNED FOR IN THAT AWFUL PLACE…NOW, I CAN NEVER GO BACK OR RETURN KNOWING THAT I HAVE THE REAL DEAL IN MY LIFE, AND THAT TRUE LOVE IS YOU, MY PRECIOUS JESUS!~AMEN


No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door