Thursday, March 16, 2017

My Love Abides in You!

My Love Abides in You!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:1-7 KJV) ~27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him. (1 John 2:27 KJV)
~THANK YOU, LORD JESUS, FOR YOUR TRUE FAITHFULNESS IN MY LIFE AS YOU DEFINITELY PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH THROUGH YOUR OWN WORD…I AM SO VERY HAPPY THAT YOU ARE WITH ME IN THIS MOMENT BECAUSE OF YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE THAT I AM FEELING IN MY SPIRIT AS YOUR ARMS ARE WRAPPED AROUND ME IN A SWEET EMBRACE…I THANK YOU FOR THE UPLIFTING WORDS THAT YOU ARE WHISPERING IN MY EARS BECAUSE THEY ARE GIVING LIFE TO MY SPIRIT IN THIS MOMENT AS I AM WITH YOU…YOU ARE SAYING, “YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS BRIDE AS I AM REMINDING YOU OF HOW MARVELOUS AND BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE WHEN I MADE YOU BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD. YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYE AND WORTH THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE THAT I HAVE MADE ON YOUR BEHALF, SO THAT YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME FOREVER IN PARADISE. JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE NEVER TRULY ALONE BECAUSE I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS. ALSO, THAT MY LOVE ABIDES IN YOU SO DEEP THAT YOU WILL NEVER DOUBT IF I AM REAL BECAUSE YOU ALL READY KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION AS I AM THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND FOREVER.” THANK YOU JESUS!

1 comment:

sheridan said...

Hi, I do not know if you all read these devotions, but I strongly apologize for the way I made Jesus Christ sound in context of a human husband. However, that is not the case as it has been pointed out to me by one of my readers. Anyway, I have revised this particular devotion, and I hope you all will be blessed.
Thank you,
Sheridan

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door