Monday, November 9, 2015

THANK YOU FOR SHINING YOUR LIGHT ON ME AS I CONTINUE FEELING YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE WHILE YOU ARE EMBRACING ME IN YOUR ARMS!

THANK YOU FOR SHINING YOUR LIGHT ON ME AS I CONTINUE FEELING YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE WHILE YOU ARE EMBRACING ME IN YOUR ARMS!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us.3 Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.4 Our soul is exceedingly filled with the scorning of those that are at ease, and with the contempt of the proud. (Psalm 123:1-4 KJV)~16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. 18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Isaiah 1:14-18 KJV) ~For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. (Titus 3:3-7 KJV)
~OH LORD DADDY, I CAN NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR HAVING COMPASSION ON ME BECAUSE YOU DID NOT WANT ME TO DIE IN SIN THAT I ONCE LIVED…THEREFORE, ONLY YOU COULD STEP OUT FROM ETERNITY INTO TIME, SO THAT I THROUGH YOU, JESUS, WERE SAVED FROM THE ULTIMATE DEATH IN THE LAKE OF FIRE…MY SPIRIT JUST LONGS FOR YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE THAT ONLY YOU CAN GIVE AS WE BOTH COME TOGETHER AND BECOME ONE THROUGH INTIMACY…THANK YOU FOR THIS FIRE THAT I AM FEELING IN MY SPIRIT AND AROUND ME BURNING AWAY ALL THE FILTH THAT I ABSORBED WHEN I WENT OUT INTO THE WORLD…NOW, MY SPIRIT IS SINGING THESE WORDS, “YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LORD DADDY I HAVE WITH THAT AWESOME GLORIOUS LIGHT SURROUNDING YOU AS YOU ARE THE MASTER OF MY SOUL AND LIFE…FOR WHICH I SURRENDER MY ENTIRE BEING TO YOU, SO I CAN FEEL THAT WARM AND PRECIOUS LOVE EMANATING FROM THAT LIGHT I AM SEEING FROM YOU.” OH WOW, WHAT AN AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL GOD YOU ARE AS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME IN WHOM I TRULY GIVE MY ALL TOO AS THERE IS NO OTHER FOR ME EXCEPT YOU, LORD DADDY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING INTO THIS PLACE TODAY AFTER I CALLED YOUR NAME WHICH CONTINUOUSLY SHOWS ME THAT ONLY YOU, LORD DADDY, CAN BE IN ALL PLACES AT ONCE AS THERE IS NO DISTANCE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE GOD IN 3 DISTINCT PERSONS, AND I AM SO VERY THRILLED THAT YOU ARE A PART OF MY LIFE IN WHOM I AM TRULY PLEASED TO CALL MY LORD, MY GOD, MY SAVIOR, AND MASTER OF MY SOUL, SPIRIT, AND LIFE…THANK YOU FOR SHINING YOUR LIGHT ON ME AS I CONTINUE FEELING YOUR SWEET AND PRECIOUS LOVE WHILE YOU ARE EMBRACING ME IN YOUR ARMS, MY SWEET LORD DADDY!~IN JESUS, AMEN.

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door