Friday, November 27, 2015

I strive daily to be like You!

I STRIVE DAILY TO BE LIKE YOU!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian.For every battle of the warrior is with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but this shall be with burning and fuel of fire.For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this. (Isaiah 9:4-7 KJV) ~The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head. (Psalm 110:1-7 KJV)
~OH MY PRECIOUS JESUS, YOU ARE MY LORD, SAVIOR, AND MASTER  AS I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU LIVING AND BREATHING IN ME BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BREAD OF MY LIFE, AND IT IS ONLY IN YOU THAT I HAVE EVERLASTING SECURITY AND TRUE PEACE…I THANK YOU EVERYDAY THAT YOU WILLINGLY CAME THROUGH A VIRGIN AND BECAME A MAN TO SAVE ME, AND I STRIVE DAILY TO BE LIKE YOU IN WALKING IN LOVE AND GIVING PEOPLE HONOR AND RESPECT THE WAY YOU WOULD…WHEN I AM IN THE FLESH, HENCE, NOT WALKING IN YOUR TRUE SPIRIT, THEN YOU ALWAYS CORRECT ME FIRMLY WITH YOUR LOVE, SO I DO NOT END UP IN THE ARMS OF YOUR ADVERSARY, THE DEVIL…THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SHOWING ME MERCY AND FORGIVING ME WHEN I HAVE DONE WRONG IN YOUR EYES BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE IN WHOM I LIVE TO SERVE, AND I WANT TO BE MUCH MORE LIKE YOU IN GROWING IN THE GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE OF WHOM YOU REALLY ARE AS I CONTINUE LIVING YOU TO SERVE YOU IN THE TERRITORY YOU HAVE PUT ME…IN JESUS, AMEN!


No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door