Saturday, October 24, 2015

I AM SAFE AND ALIVE IN YOU, JESUS!

I AM SAFE AND ALIVE IN YOU, JESUS!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
7 Shew thy marvellous lovingkindness, O thou that savest by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them.8 Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings. (Psalm 17:7-8 KJV) ~As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.17 Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.18 He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.19 God shall hear, and afflict them, even he that abideth of old. Selah. Because they have no changes, therefore they fear not God. (Psalm 55:16-19 KJV) ~9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby. (Hebrews 12:9-11 KJV)

~THANK YOU, LORD DADDY, FOR TODAY AS YOU MADE IT FOR ME, SO I CAN HAVE ANOTHER DAY  JUST TO LOVE YOU…I AM SO VERY BLESSED TO BE ALIVE IN YOU, SWEET JESUS, AS YOUR SPIRIT IS WRAPPING YOURSELF AROUND ME BECAUSE YOU ARE SATISFYING MY HUNGER AND THIRST FOR YOU IN THIS MOMENT AS I AM TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY WITH THIS LOVE I AM FEELING FROM YOU IN MY SPIRIT…OH WOW, AS ALL MY THOUGHTS OF THE WORLD ARE PUSHED OUT OF MY WAY, I AM ONLY SEEING YOU IN MY MIND, HOLDING ME IN YOUR ARMS WHERE MY HEAD IS RESTING ON YOUR LEFT SHOULDER WITH MY EYES SHUT…THANK YOU, JESUS, FOR TAKING ALL THE BURDENS OF THIS WORLD AWAY FROM ME, SO I CAN JUST REST IN YOUR LOVING ARMS…I CANNOT STOP MEDITATING ON YOU AS ALL I AM FEELING IS YOUR SWEET AND REASSURING LOVE TO WHERE I KNOW THAT I AM VERY SAFE AND TRULY ALIVE IN YOU…OH WOW, I AM JUST ENJOYING YOUR SWEET SPIRIT IN THIS PLACE TODAY AS I JUST SURRENDER IN THIS MOMENT UNTO YOU AS I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO EXCEPT TO BE WITH YOU, LORD DADDY…I THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME HIDE UNDER THE SHADOW OF YOUR WINGS, SO THAT I CAN JUST REST IN YOU TODAY BECAUSE NOTHING MATTERS AS LONG AS I AM WITH YOU…I THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SO VERY HAPPY AS I AM TRULY ENJOYING YOUR COMPANY AS WE BOTH JUST SIT AND TALK WITH EACH OTHER WHEN I SEE YOU IN MY MIND AFTER I SHUT MY EYES, JESUS…YOU ARE SO VERY CALM AND RELAXED AS YOU SIT UNDER A TREE THAT IS BY A RIVER, AND I AM SITTING RIGHT BESIDE YOU…NOW, I AM TRULY CONTENT AS I LAY IN THE GRASS RESTING RIGHT BESIDE YOU, AND YOU ARE STROKING MY HAIR AND FACE WITH YOUR LEFT HAND...THEN, YOU ARE WHISPERING THESE WORDS, “REST, MY CHILD AS YOU HAVE FOUND REFUGE AND TRUE PEACE BECAUSE YOUR MIND STAYS ON ME.” THANK YOU, SWEET JESUS, FOR THE COMFORTING WORDS AS I AM SLEEPING ON THIS SOFT GRASS WHICH FEELS LIKE I AM LAYING ON AN AIR MATTRESS WITH FEATHERS…IN OTHER WORDS, I AM TRULY FEELING SAFE AND AT PEACE WITH YOU, MY PRECIOUS JESUS!

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door