Monday, October 5, 2015

I am assured that You will never leave me!

I am assured that You will never leave me!
Be Real With Jesus
By: Sheridan Ann Gay
If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, now may Israel say;2 If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us:3 Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us:4 Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul:5 Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.6 Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.7 Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.8 Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth. (Psalm 124:1-8 KJV) ~They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth forever.2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even forever.3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity.4 Do good, O Lord, unto those that be good, and to them that are upright in their hearts.5 As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel. (Psalm 125:1-5 KJV)

~OH LORD DADDY, YOU ARE MY ONE AND ONLY GOD, AND NO OTHER SHALL TAKE YOUR PLACE EVER AGAIN…THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL AS YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHOM HAS THE POWER TO PERFORM THIS ASSIGNMENT…IN THIS MOMENT, I SURRENDER UNTO YOU AS I LIFT MY HANDS AND SING, “HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH. I AM YOURS AND YOU ARE MINE.” OH MY SWEET AND PRECIOUS JESUS, THANK YOU FOR COMING INTO THIS PLACE AS I CALL OUT TO YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOU IN THIS MOMENT JUST TO LOVE ME…AS I SHUT MY EYES, I SEE YOU EXTENDING YOUR ARMS OUT TO ME, AND I AM RUNNING INTO THEM…THEN, YOU ARE EMBRACING ME SAYING THESE SWEET WORDS, “I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU AS YOU KEEP CALLING OUT TO ME, MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER. I WILL NEVER LEAVE NOR FORSAKE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MINE AS I AM YOURS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME, AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS AS YOU SPEND TIME WITH ME.” OH WOW, I RECEIVE THOSE WORDS AS I AM FEELING YOUR PRECIOUS LOVE IN MY SPIRIT LITERALLY HOLDING ONTO ME, SO THAT I AM ASSURED ALWAYS OF HOW FAITHFUL YOU ARE IN KEEPING YOUR PROMISE OF NEVER LEAVING ME…THANK YOU FOR YOUR SAFETY AND PROTECTION AS I CONTINUE RESTING IN YOUR ARMS…~IN JESUS, AMEN

No comments:

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ

Christmas all year long with Jesus Christ
Jesus coming to your home...Let Him In...For He Will Not Push His Way Through The Door